Wednesday 25 January 2023

WOYWW....

 Happy Wednesday to you all.  I've had a lovely productive week again....I've had several customers and have filled the rest of  my week using up more out of the fabric box [otherwise known as the magic porrige pot because it doesn't seem to be getting any less :-)] and had lots of fun creating all sorts that I hope will sell and make lots of money for The Harry Johnson trust.





I made a batch of glasses cases.



I made 3 quilted fabric boxes and have now added 4 buttons on each ...and have already sold the middle one and one of the reversible bags :-)



I then got creative and made some key rings.

First batch are 4 little houses.


Then I made 4 little floral ones and I plan to make a few more different ones....I'm loving being creative.

I hope you have enjoyed my makes and will leave me a little message [more ideas always welcome].  I will pop over to yours as soon as I can.  I hope you all have a great week.

Hugs,

Annie x

15 comments:

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous makes Annie. Great money raisers for charity I hope. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I always enjoy seeing what you make so many great ways to use the fabrics. Loving the boxes especially. Wishing you a very happy and hopefully some more creative woyww time. Hugs Angela x10x

Neet said...

Lots of fun makes on your desk today Annie, I especially love the little houses, what a great idea and so bold a colour you have used that makes them really striking.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great to see all the charity stuff you’re making, I like the keyrings very much, it’s nice to have a range of things for people to buy. Good job!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Gorgeous makes and a great selection of different items - I bet they'll be snapped up. I do love the seashells fabric - it's fabulous, and the little key rings are so sweet.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #15

Christine said...

super busy again, love those keyrings . . especially the flower ones. I carry my girls' house keys on a keyring with me and they are each attached to my main keyring which helps to find the right set of keys.
Take care and stay safe
Christine #19

Helen said...

More fab makes ! Have a great week Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely makes, Annie! I'm sure they will be best sellers! I bet by the end of it, you could make them with your eyes closed! Thanks for popping in earlier! Enjoy your week! xx zsuzsa #18

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous makes Annie, those fabric boxes are lovely. Love the lion and ostrich funny in the previous post. Angela #12

My name is Cindy said...

Is there no end to your talents missus? Love all the things you have been making, Happy WOYWW, have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Tracy said...

Whoot whoot Annie ⭐️ you are a marvel ⭐️ all your gorgeous makes will fly out the door bringing in lots of money for the Trust ⭐️ my heads spinning with all you've achieved 🦸‍♀️ I think you're superwoman 😘 your joy in creating shines throughout in your words ❤ Have a fabuuulous week with love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

Robyn said...

Hi! we call it the magic pasta pot! glitter- does it reproduce itself? Love all your creations. I say this every year adn I MUST do more sewing they year!

Lindart said...

I love everything you made Annie! Those fabric boxes are really nice! Looking forward to seeing more key ring designs! Lindart #22

Caro said...

I'm loving seeing your fabric creativity! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care of yourself. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

Caro said...

Loving your fabric creations! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care of yourself. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)