Today I have.....
- Altered a huge king sized bed spread and
manwoman handled it into a black bin sack.
- Patched and darned a gent's jacket
- Shortened 4 pair of trousers
- Let out 2 pair trousers
- Shortened the sleeves on a lined jacket
- Shortened the sleeves on a cardigan with hand stitching
- Patched and darned a gent's jumper
- Repaired the lining on a knitted hoody
- Patched and darned two pockets and restitched 2 pair of trousers
- Made a yummy batch of granary bread rolls
Not a bad day here at sewing by Annie's eh? And now my 'to do' rail looks like this...
I still have a Vicar's vestment hood to reline [when I can find the right colour material]. a Wedding dress to alter, a beaded prom dress to alter and a veil to finish beading [yes, that is the veil hanging on the end of my 'to do' rail] but that's another day :-).
Now I'm off into the kitchen to make a lasagne for tea....yum yum