Friday 20 January 2023

This week's smiles....week 496

 I've had a lovely week filled with smiles but have no photos I can share today. 

I've been kept busy delving into the box filled with fabric, that I was given, and have now made bunting, reversible bags, poppered purses, glasses cases and fabric boxes, and yet the box of fabric really seems as full as it was when it arrived....it's just like the magic porrige pot story.  I am really loving filling my time with sewing for pleasure in between having a few customers.

Of course I always try to find some funnies to share with you ....


I hope you've found something to make you smile this week and will leave me a little message before linking to your own smiles at the bottom.
Keep smiling folks and have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x


7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have some great funnies this week. For some reason, the ones I found weren't all that funny or clever.

How nice you are making all those items for charity. It is so very thoughtful of you.

Twiglet said...

The thought of all that lovely sewing makes me smile. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to hear you're enjoying the sewing, it's so good to find something you can work with that makes you happy. Loving the funnies. Loving the doggy ones especially...obviously. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

You have done so well with that box of fabric. I am sure the charity are most grateful.
Staying indoors to sew sounds like a good option with the current weather.
Lots of good funnies. Our animal friends do give us plenty to smile about. Kate x

LA Paylor said...

milo has been getting us up in the middle of the night so I relate to the "we wake up the same time! ' cartoon

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have to agree with Lisca. I didn't get the snowman/pot roast either, although I decided not to ask. Now I will. Maybe you will clue us in to what Lisca and I missed.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These are hilarious, Annie! I always check out your collection of funnies when I visit your blog - I know they will be under your WOYWW post! Always makes my day! xx