Friday 2 February 2024

This week's smiles....week 360

Week 360?  That's a lot of smiles isn't it?  Thanks to all who join in every week...you really do make the world a happier place.

I've had another happy week filled with smiles thankfully and have a few I can share with you...




 Lulu is all packed up here ready to go on a skiing trip with her school....she left last Saturday and, from what I've heard, she's been having a wonderful time.






The twins have been taking it in turns to cook tea this week and love to send me pics of the progress....It all looks so yummy.





Last night we went to watch Sam in his school perfomance of Matilda....it was really brilliant.  I always love to see young people putting their hearts into their acting/singing.





Our garden is full of promise of what's to come...there are bulbs shooting up everywhere.  I love this time of year.





Of course I also have a few funnies so share with you.

Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and, if you can, please link up to your smiles below.

Hugs,

Annie x

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

The grand children are growing so quickly. Lovely pics .x x Jo

Lisca said...

It’s great that the children are being taught and encouraged to cook. It’s so important in later life but what’s more, it’s fun!
I love seeing the snowdrops. I will be planting some bulbs too this week ( not snowdrops). I will plant them in pots.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

The twins are growing up very talented. It is great that they are so active in the drama/singing groups at school, and learning to cook proper meals is even better as it is giving them skills for life. So well done to them all.
Our boys had some great school trips, but none as exotic as skiing. I hope Lulu and her friends all manage to enjoy the rest of their trip without any injuries. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The gardens are definitely coming back to life again. It's a bit scary though watching the children grow up but pleased to see how well they're doing. Loving the funnies too. I can relate to the delivery man checking that people are okay, sounds like our regular one Lol! Have a good weekend, hugs Angela xxx

LA Paylor said...

the twins are cooking... now that's handy! It's all together too hot here for Jan and Feb in Colorado. The climate changed about 3 years after we moved here, suddenly it's spring like temps all winter, and too hot for anything to grow in summer. I'm glad for you about your garden budding... you must be in an area of England that's temperate? Hi to Millie
LeeAnna