Wednesday 14 February 2024

WOYWW.....

 It's been another busy week here at Sewing by Annie's.....I'm never sat idle :-)  

I've shortened trousers, lifted a dress at the shoulders and have altered the bodice on a pretty lemon bridesmaid dress.  On top of that I have been sewing for the H J trust.....


The little piles of fabrics I put on my blog last week became 6 pretty patchwork bibs and when I put them on my Facebook page I had orders for 3 of them so.....


....I made some more and here you can see them all sitting on top of my new little ironing board that my darling hubby fitted to the top of my new Raskog cart that we bought from Ikea this week.

I love my new little trolley....it's so handy to iron the smaller items I am busy with and it's storing my projects that I have on the go.


I've also made 6 new peg bags [there's two in each colour] because one of my customers asked for some to give as presents....it all helps to raise the funds for the charity :-)




That's all from me for this week.  I hope you're all fit, well and happy and I will pop over to see what you're up to as soon as I can.
Hugs,
Annie x


11 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fab makes. I love the pattern match on the peg bags. Perfect! x x Jo

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I scrolled all about..some awesome color and beautiful creations. WoW your grands have grown so much. Where does this time go? ENJOY a great week and Happy Valentine's ❤️Day to you and yours 💕💕

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Like Jo said, I was impressed by the pattern matching, it makes all the difference! Great use of that fabric - the little patchwork bibs are very sweet indeed, they’ll sell well too!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Neet said...

Lots of lovely makes here Annie. I do like the patchwork bibs and was thinking how nice and colourful they are to put around baby. Soft and easily washed too.
Great ideas.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynnecrafts said...

As Jo said, your pattern matching is superb, Annie. Great seen items for your trust. Your baby bibs remind me of ones made for my Mum when she had dementia. Waist length bibs with a fastening at the back of the neck and a pocket in front. I don’t know if there’s a market for them for your trust?
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx

Christine said...

Send hubby round to me please . . . I just love that ironing board, what a super useful piece of kit . . . well done.
have a good week
Christine #15

Sarah Brennan said...

SOme great fundraising and makes there Annie. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

Crafting With Jack said...

Great peg bag s and bibs, neither item ever goes out of fashion. Happy WOYWW Angela #6

Spyder said...

Hi Annie, sorry I'm sooo late. Days just disappear for me, I need yur nip on how to get on and do this things that are important! (instead of fiddling with stuff that just doesn't matter. All your little bits of crafty stuff looks amazing, I could do with a peg bag I don't know what happened to my last one...it was in the shape of a pivate-siver-me-timbers- and I really wanted to see if I could make one...who knows, pigs might fly! Have a great week! Happy WOYWW?!# 17((Lyn))

Cloudia said...

You do nice work sweetheart! Aloha

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm so late , sorry! I love the patchwork bibs, what a great idea but also they just look fab. What a week you've had!