Wednesday 7 February 2024

WOYWW.....

 Another week and lots more desks to check out.  Mine has seen all sorts of action this week....



I  made a new batch of glasses cases to go for the H J Trust...I love searching through all the fabrics to see what will go together.




I made up the 20 squares for my next strip quilt....now I just need to find the time to join them, quilt and back it.

On my desk today are piles of smaller pieces of fabrics sorted into colours to make up a few patchwork bibs.

That's all from me for today so if you leave me a little message to let me know you've called in I will pop over to see what you've been up to as soon as I can.

Hugs,

Annie x

10 comments:

Helen said...

Just getting a few more desks ticked off before i head to work. love the latest quilt-makings. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Twiglet said...

Such gorgeous fabrics Annie. What a lot of fab items you have been busy with. x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yay, great colours on all tee projects and perfect for using up that stash and for a good cause too! Very well done xx
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Neet said...

Have we seen the bibs before? Am trying to visualise them. Otherwise, I love the spectacle cases you have made, and the quilt is a definite WOW! So bright and colourful, it is going to look good when finished.
Hugs as Always, Neet 10 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh gosh they'll make such cheerful bibs, what a great idea! I agree, the search for colours, matches, fabrics that go or offset each other is definitely pleasure in the planning isn't it. You've been very productive again!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Nice collection of fabrics and love how you've used them too, someone's going to love receiving these. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x9x

Crafting With Jack said...

Such a busy lady you are! Your quilt will be wonderful when finished. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Lisa-Jane said...

What a wonderul array of bright colours on your desk this week?! I'll look out for finished bibs as I like the idea of making myself something similar but I'm a total novice! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #11 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/

Chana Malkah said...

Your quilt is going to be amazing! I think your eyeglass cases are so pretty!

Be well!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #8

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely display of fabrics!