Friday 9 June 2023

This week's smiles....week 516

 Another week has passed and I've managed to find lots of smiles even though I had several days with vertigo.  We enjoyed a long weekend on a lovely campsite near Buxton in Derbyshire....I wasn't going to let a giddy head stop me so I used my walking stick.  




We alway carry a small bird feeder with us in the caravan and, as there was the perfect tree next to us, we filled it and enjoyed many chaffinches, green finches, black birds and robins.....so much so that they emptied a full feeder over the weekend.





This was Stephen when he started school 6 years ago [he was such a cutie] and........




..... this is a set of photos Amy sent me this week of him in his new uniform for when he starts secondary school in September.....he's such a character and I really hope he loves his new school.




We had a long day with little Louie yesterday......he's such a gorgeous little man now, he's walking and loves to climb [so the skies the limit].








Now that just leaves me to share my funnies with you.....I hope you find several to make you smile and will share your smiles with us all by linking up at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,

Annie x





8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Steve has made quite a transformation in six years. He is so grown up in those photos.

Wow. I would never have considered taking a bird feeder with me on holiday , but I don't have a caravan/camper. Good for you. Bet you spoiled those birds.

Goodness, it's hard to believe Louie is so young. He looks three or four in his photos.

That last funny was hilarious. And the shark attack had me laughing, too. Have a super Friday and weekend, dear Annie.

Twiglet said...

Lovely pics - all growing up too quickly. Great funnies - loved the swimming one. 🤣🤣

mamapez5 said...

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend away despite the vertigo. What a lovely idea to take a bird feeder with you, and a great selection of visitors came to it too.
Fancy Stevie being ready for secondary school already. (It took me by surprise when my great-gransdon started lasy year). I hope he settles in well there.
Of course Louie is just a few monthys older than my youngest G-Grandson, so I am looking forward to meeting him for the first time in August.
A good collection of funnies again this week.
Hope your head has stopped spinning now. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. Pleased you had a nice time away at Buxton, bet the birds will miss you now you've gone but it was a nice idea to take the bird feeders. The children grow up so fast, before you know it he'll be off to collage next. Loving the funnies they always make my day. Must go and walk the dogs now so I'll be back later to visit everyone else. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Kelly said...

Good morning!
Stephen is going to do well at his new school this fall. He looks like a confident young man.
The funnies cracked me up, especially the last one. LOL
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

Lisca said...

Yes, time goes so fast! Children grow up in a blink of an eye.
We ( my friend and I) are traveling south. Now in Germany near Saarbrücken.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

how smart to carry a birdfeeder! I love birdsong and watching them.
your Gkids are adorable in their new uniforms, LeeAnna

Iris Flavia said...

Great you enjoyed your camping out "despite" and love the idea with the bird feeder!
That sure is cuteness overload. On the negative side... they grow up too fast...
Love your funnies :-)