Wednesday 14 June 2023

WOYWW...

 Here we are at another weekly catch up with our creative friends all around the world....I love Wednesdays.

I've had a busy week [what's new? I hear you say]. I've shortened lots of summer dresses and jumpsuits this week but have also found time to make these two school Memory bears...

...these two bring my list of schools that I've made Memory bears for up to 38 now and that includes school from all around the world :-) The one is for a little girl moving up to secondary school and the other is a leaving gift for her teacher.

I have also updated the folder where I keep photos of all the Memory bears I've made and I have now made 684 in total...it thrills me to think of all that Annie's love all over the world.




That's all I have to share with you this week.  I hope you're all coping with the heat ...we have fans going in most rooms in our bungalow today to make it bearable.  If you leave me a little message I will pop over to yours when I get a minute to see what you've been up to this week.

Hugs,

Annie x
 

13 comments:

Helen said...

Love all the Memory bears! Glad you are keeping cool, I haven't had to use the fan at home yet (only have one, so it has to move around with me) Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you have found a way of coping with the heat Annie. Love the memory bears. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Twiglet said...

That's a wonderful number of bears to be loved and cherished. Keep cool! x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, loving the new bears and it's a great idea to keep a record of what you've made. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x7x

Crafting With Jack said...

An amazing number of bears made with love. Well done. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Christine said...

Well done on the Fan front . . I managed to switch one on for Monday but forgot since then . . . how daft can I get!!!
Brilliant idea for those teddies . .
Have a good week and I hope the vertigo doesn't return
Christine #14

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so in awe of those bears. I absolutely adore the one with the tie. I think that is my favorite of all you have made, at least all I've seen.

I am sorry you have to put up with the heat, If I didn't have central air and a window unit for my office (to keep both my electronics and me cool), I'm not sure what I would do, Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, not joining in but popping in to catch up with what you're up to. Good to see you're still busy. Hugs, Ellie. x

Neet said...

Sounds as if you have things under control with all the fans in the house. We have this super duper tower which is (expensive) a bit like having an air con unit. Love it and couldn't do without it.
I'm whacked out, been out for the first time today and just the walk from the car park to the clinic was too much for me.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Goodness me...684!!
These two are lovely too!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

Lindart said...

That's a LOT of Memory Bears! You have obviously found your passion! Have a great week, Lindart #16

Julia Dunnit said...

Late late! Loving the memory bears numbers..good grief that's a lot of bears, congratulations! My sisters and I have discussed our bears at length over this visit, they are thrilled to have them.

Kelly said...

Good morning!
I love seeing the different Memory Bears. What a gift you have for sharing love & memories.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #15