Friday 23 June 2023

This week's smiles....week 518

 Hi all.  I hope you've all benefitted from the rain we have had lately...the gardens certainly needed it.


This was the garden produce I gathered yesterday...there really is nothing like freshly picked fruit and veg so that always makes me smile.




Amy sent me this photo of Stephen this week ...he's all ready to go on a two night residential/activity with his school....I hope he's had a wonderful time and comes back with tales of all the exciting things he's done.





Last week I shared the flowers I was brought by one of my customers and this week I was brought this beautiful minature rose by another one....I feel so very blessed that they appreciate what I do like this. :-)




Our garden continues to make us smile...Yes it is lavendar Elizabeth, we have bushes of all colours and the insects and bees are really loving it at the mo.







Finally of course we have to have a few funnies.  I hope something makes you smile and you will then leave me a little comment before sharing your own smiles by linking up below.  
I hope you all have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x




8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your garden is giving you a lot of wonderful fruit and veggies. I have the herbs in case you want to season them (grin).

Stephen looks all ready to go on that school trip. I like his shoes and socks.

You got a lovely miniature rose. I am sure it will grow well outdoors there, because I have a friend who has an entire garden full of them and I know my weather can get much colder in the winter than yours.

I am envious of all that lavender. You are SO lucky. Mine is a tiny pot compared to yours.

Laughed at the snow funny. If it was snowing in that heat, I'd be rolling in it, not shoveling it.

Have a super Friday and a great rest of the weekend, dear Annie.

Twiglet said...

What a lot of lovely smiles this week. So good to S all ready for his trip. You do such a good job - no wonder you have so many happy customers. x x Jo

mamapez5 said...

Fruit and veggies as well as flowers this week Annie. Your garden is doing you proud. I always love having my own little harvest, even if it is oranges and lemons now instead of strawberries and beans.
I hope Stephen enjoys his time away. I always thought the school aqay trips were so good and the boys loved them.
That is a very pretty rose, and it has loads of buds on it. How nice of your customers to thank you in this way.
I always enjoy a pun. they are so clever, so yes, you made me smile. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another good weekat Sewing by Annie. So pleased that people appreciate what you are able to do for them. Garden doing well again and loving the funnies, we all need a smile now and then. Once we get mum's house sorted I might feel more like it but I think everything is going to plan so far. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Wonderful to have own produce! And all the flowers, so beautiful! Here nothing is blooming yet. I had strawberries that´s all.
Oh, yes, I remember such school trips, hop it was fun!

Thank you, too, for the smiles.

Lisca said...

How lovely that you have all that fruit and veg from your garden!
Stephen made me smile with his mismatched socks all ready to go. I’m sure he’ll have a whale of a time.
Your flowers are gorgeous. I love the fuchsia but I can’t have one here, it’s too hot. Same goes for the clematis. I used to be the ‘clematis queen’ when we lived in Bristol. I had different types so that I had flowers all through the season.
I also read your Wednesday post and I must agree that that dress is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend ( I’m still in Italy where it is almost unbearably hot)
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

your garden is much more lush than those here... enjoy all the color and growth!
LeeAnna

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Handsome Stephen is all kitted out there and I hope it all went well for him. Lovely flowery gifts. And your garden is wonderful. I am enjoying mine this year between the bouts of humidity. Had to smile at that shovelling snow meme. Thanks, Annie, for sharing it all!