Friday 2 June 2023

This week's smiles.....week 515

 So many weeks filled with smiles :-)  It's really good therapy to search out the smiles from the previous week and we can never have too many smiles can we?  Please feel free to join in by linking up to your happy posts....the more the merrier and everyone is welcome.



At the end of last week Phoebe and Lulu took part in the colour run at their school...they get covered in powder paints while they run around their school field and raise a lot of money for their school....the girls had a lot of fun doing it and there were lots of smiley, colourful faces.



At the weekend we went to Theatre Severn to watch the twins in My Son Pinocchio....it was a brilliant show with so many talented youngsters in it and it's so lovely to see their confidence growing with each show they are in....they played the parts of puppets and had to dance and mime etc.  Such proud Grandparents, Parents and other family members went to watch them.




The garden is continuing to make us smile each week...as one plant finishes blooming another takes over...I love it.

I will do my best to leave comments but may struggle as it's another weekend of adventure for us....this time near Buxton.


Of course it wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies....I hope you've found something to make you smile.

Hugs,

Annie x

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, pleased to see you've had another good week. Looks like the girls did too She is growing so fast. Loving the funnies especially the doggies on...obviously! but must go, off to the dentist this morning. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Your young folk really do a lot to make you smile, don't they. So much hard work goes into a production like that, I am glad it was a success.
The colour run looks like fun. I guess that tied in with the Hindu featival of Holi. A good way to raise some money and have fun with friends.
That is a beautiful patch of iris you have used for your header. So many all blooming at the same time. Your garden just keeps on giving.
Have a super weekend away. Kate x

Catriona said...

Lovely photos and glad to hear you are off on adventures this weekend. We’re out for the day today for the van’s first excursion. Catriona

Lisca said...

Those kids are amazing! No wonder you are proud grandparents.
I do hope you will be feeling better by tomorrow so you can enjoy your break in buxton.
I’m at Granada bus station waiting for my connection to Marbella ( in 20 min)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your grandchildren are all so talented. They are all so mature and well adjusted. And so willing to give of themselves, too. Even Louie looks old for his age.

Lovely flowers in your garden. I have no flowers in mine. I love the cat "egg" and the dog social media. Sorry I couldn't join in this week, but I am hosting my own link up event.

LA Paylor said...

pretty flowers! we have none yet but lots of rain for the grass at least. I love theater
LeeAnna

Twiglet said...

Enjoy your adventures. Looks like being a great weekend weather wise so perfect for a trip up north!