Friday 16 June 2023

This week's smiles....week 517

 Phew..... it's been a hot one this week and our fans have been working overtime to keep us cool. I've been really busy with sewing and have had some very special customers this week....I'm so blessed to have made some real friends from my sewing business.  I've had hugs and kisses and one even brought me a bunch of flowers [included in the one collage below].....I love my job.


Our strawberries are ripening just fast enough for us to enjoy them....Louie had some yesterday and he thought they were rather yummy too.....he loves any fruit but the ones that are freshly picked and washed are the best.





Milly needed her nails cutting yesterday so, to show Milo what a good girl she is, she insisted we took a photo of me cutting them for her....she happily lies like a baby in my arm and has even sometimes been known to insist I file them for her afterwards.  She's such a good girl ...I think she would allow me to do anything for her. :-) :-)





The first collage from our garden including the flowers I was given....aren't they gorgeous?






Too many flowers for just one collage this week.









My funnies wouldn't fit in a collage this week so I'm sharing them one at a time.
I hope you find something to make you smile and will leave me a little message before sharing your own smiles by linking up below.
Hugs,
Annie x





7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got some lovely flowers, Annie. And of course, you have some lovely ones in your yard too. Do I see lavender?

I'm ready for some fresh strawberries, too. Sadly if you buy them in the grocery store they are very, very expensive and not all that sweet.

Good for Milly. I tried to cut Bleubeard's claws once. Once was enough. Now I let both boys take care of their own nails, like I take care of mine (grin). BTW, I like yours.

I love the hippo humor. It was so cute. I also liked the wine. That one made me laugh. Hope you have a super Friday and a great weekend, too.

Lisca said...

Oh what beautiful flowers! They are a joy to behold! And the lovely bunch you got from one of your clients. Yes, I can understand you are pleased and love your job. And although I have only met you once, I’ve seen you have a great personality and people love that.
The funnies made me smile. I loved the Pinot more. I could do with some of that, especially in a camper without a bathroom. (It’s a Volkswagen, so not very big.)
It’s been rain8ng a lot wherever we’ve been but finally we’re going to have sunshine tomorrow, so a trip to the beach is planned. We’re at my son’s in Italy.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, Milly is a lovely girl and obviously trusts you lots. The garden's looking good but the heat has not helped our flowers here and they are starting to shrivel. The funnies are good but I especially love the teacher one, that makes me smile so much and I hope the pupils I taught and cared for would seem me in that light too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Fresh strawberries from the garden. How lovely!
I wish I could cut Kim's claws. They grow quite fast and make him slip on out tiles, but they are very strong and I can't do them. But he is due a visit to the groomers soon so I must ask her to try.
Your flowers are beautiful and such a lovely mix of vibrant colours. And your funnies made me smile. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Priceless, when you love your job and make friends, I am happy I join you!
Sadly I have to take a break but will be allowed back :-)
My strawberries are nearly all eaten.. Beautiful flowers! And thank you for the reminder, I forgot mine here at the private PC, after lunch they move to the workplace :-)
Love especially the last one, that gave me a huge smile! To a happy weekend!

LA Paylor said...

omdog Millie is so good! Milo fights me every step of the way. He does not want his feet touched ever! Millie tell him it's okay!
what is Millie's doggie heritage? I think she's a wonderful girl
the funnies were so funny... love the don't answer it, it's late
LeeAnna

Twiglet said...

Better late than never - your garden is looking lovely. Millie will want those nails painting next! x x Jo