Wednesday 21 June 2023

WOYWW...

 Wahooooo It's Wednesday again and I've had another lovely week....I hope you have too.

It's been a week filled with Love, Hugs and Fairy dust.....




This has to be the prettiest prom dress I've ever had to work on.  I had to shorten the straps and steam it and it has left Fairy dust [glitter] on everything it's touched plus I have spread it all around our bungalow from my feet!!

I feel like I've been visited by a Sewing Fairy :-)


The other desk I'm sharing this week is the lap table I have been using while watching the cricket [I love cricket].  I have been crocheting some fidget spinners...they are Moebius [never ending] rings and were just the challenge I needed.  I have enjoyed making them and many have already gone to their new homes....I am selling them to raise funds for The Harry Johnson Trust :-)



That's all from me for this week.  If you leave me a little message so I know you've called in I will do my best to pop over to yours to see what you've been up to.

Hugs and Fairy dust,
Annie x


11 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

That is indeed an amazing dress Annie. Enjoy the cricket. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Twiglet said...

That dress was certainly special. I hope you managed to clear most of the fairy dust. I think I need a twiddle circle. 😀

Helen said...

that's a really pretty prom dress! Hope the fairy dust doesn't linger too long! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Neet said...

That dress certainly is pretty, how lovely to work on it.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Hi there Annie. What a pretty dress! I bought a glittery top at Christmas for an evening out - by the end of it everyone had been visited by the glitter fairy! Have a great creative week, love n hugs, Cindyxx. #13

Lynnecrafts said...

A stunning dress there, but the glitter must be everywhere! I’m curious how your Möbius strips make fidget spinners?
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVE the fairy dust and lovely dress. It's a beauty. Your moebius rings are wonderful and well done. Just the project you need while watching cricket. Happy WOYWW from # 1.



Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. I'm having a quick trip round now I'm back from thr show. That is a gorgeous dress, hope the wearer looks after it. Wishing you a happy belated woyww, Angela x11x

Crafting With Jack said...

That’s a beautiful dress! Interesting that the Moebius loop was discovered by a mathematician in 1858 but the Romans used the shape in the 3rd Century! Enjoy the cricket. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Julia Dunnit said...

Beautiful flowers in your garden Annie, such a fabulous time of year, really love that you share them with us. That prom dress is amazing, trust you to see the beauty in the glitter shedding everywhere! I bet it looked wonderful on, am still quite amazed by the sort of dresses that are worn for Proms, my bridesmaids had lesser dresses to be honest!!

BJ said...

Oh fairy dust, just the thing and an amazing dress too. Love the colourful crochet, just had to google Moebius [never ending] rings, how amazing I'm going to have to try one.... Hugs BJ#6