Friday 17 February 2023

This week's smiles....week 500

 Another week and lots more smiles....thankfully.  I hope you've all had a week filled with smiles too.  I have lots of photos to share with you this week so I will make a start.



We had another walk around Attingham Park at the weekend and what a difference a couple of weeks makes....what was a hint of white the last time we went is now a beautiful blanket of white.




My boys went to watch Shrewsbury town play football on Saturday ...I love this photo of Mark and Stephen.  The men have decided Stephen should go every week because they always win when he goes :-)




Little Louie is growing so quickly.  He thought it was funny that he could stand up under our kitchen table and we all had a good giggle at him ordering his Chinese for tea off the menu.





I love how the sun has opened up this beautiful crocus in our garden and I even took a photo of our snowdrops using my phone but look how it came out.....





I'm not sure what happened but when you love rainbows like I do you you treasure happy errors like this one.



I normally keep the sharing of my Memory bears for a Wednesday but these two are rather special and it's far more appropriate that I share them here.  They are made in memory of Lisca's husband Graham and they were very special to make.

He was a lovely man and I felt very honoured to be asked to make them.  I really hope they bring lots of comfort to Lisca and her family.






Of course it wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies...I hope you enjoy the ones I've found this week.

Hugs,

Annie x



6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What lovely flowers in Attingham Park. Just lovely with hints that spring is on the way in your world.

Louie looks like he has lost all that baby pudge that all babies have when they are newborns. He will soon be a real handful.

I saw the memory bears on Lisca's blog and the outfit from which the bears were made.

Some cute funnies. Loved Noah's snails. Have a great Friday and a great weekend, too, Annie.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

We have to be off early this morning as we are going for a meeting for my mum's future care so I will hopefully be back later to see how everyone is doing. Fingers crossed we get a good result. Loving your photos and the funnies but will pop back later. Sending hugs. Angela xxx

mamapez5 said...

It is so nice to see the snowdrops in Attingham, and your Happy accident is wonderful.
Louie is doing very well isn't he. having a big brother makes such a difference.
Lisca's bears are lovely. It must be special to make them for someone you know.
You found some good funnies this week. They really made me smile. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Fab post. That rainbow pic is awesome.

Lisca said...

The snow drops are spectacular and special because they herald in the spring. Your happy accident is beautiful too.
Yes, I thought you'd like to see the actual clothes Graham wore. And I believe it must be so extra special for you because you have actually met him.
Wow, Louie is really growing tall. What a cute picture of him under the table. I have a picture of me under the table and then when my son was little, we took a picture of him under the same table.
Well, I hope Shrewsbury town football team keep on winning when Stephen attends. That would be really good.
I had a good chuckle at the funnies. Thank you for the smiles.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

the football boys are so handsome! Love Louie choosing from the menu... he must be so smart. Great catch on seeing that rainbow. Awe love, bears
LeeAnna