Wednesday 15 February 2023

WOYWW...

 Another week has passed and I have more to share with you.  Last week I had the emotions of the perfect fitting wedding dress that I'm working on and this week there has been more emotions but different ones.


Firstly, I have more items I've made for the Harry Johnson trust to share with you.

Another batch of key rings....cos I've sold some of the last batch :-) 


I've made another couple of fabric boxes because I have already sold one of the last ones I made....and that has made me smile.




I found a pattern to make some aprons and made one and have 2 more half made.



My emotions came when I was asked to make this latest little Memory bear.  It is made in memory of a very special little girl who died aged 4 years using the gown she wore in intensive care.....I really hope it brings lots of comfort to her family.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will leave me a little message so I know you've called by and I will do my best to pay you a return visit.

Hugs,
Annie x


12 comments:

Helen said...

Love the little bear for Harper, but how sad! well done on the sales for the Harry Johnson trust. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Twiglet said...

You are certainly making the best of that box of fabrics. Have you thought of covering a chair.🤣🤣

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Always nice to see what you've been making and loving the new bear. I have to be quick today as we're off to the bank soon. Happy creative woyww, Angela x10x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The little pink bear will bring some comfort to the family of little Harper, how very sad. The items for the HJ trust are great, love the doggy keyrings in particular!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Christine said...

Well done on creating the little bear, items to hold are important memories.
So very pleased for you about the wedding dress. I can understand how you feel . . in another time zone my son's girlfriend asked me to make her a costume for Titania, Queen of the Fairies. I love fairies and to make a dress for a queen . . . finest, sheerest, silk I have ever worked with and then to add wings!!! More organza which fitted onto her hands . . . . So with you about the work involved in that wedding dress . . . but a great achievement!
Have a good week
Christine #15

Neet said...

Third time lucky - my comment has disappeared TWICE!!!
Those keyrings are fabulous - what a great seller they must be and for such a lovely cause.
Making those bears must, at times, like this one, bring a lump or two to your throat whilst cutting out and sewing. I hoe you feel joy at the end, especially when handing the finished ones over.
Take care
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love all your “makes”. The bear for Harper is very special and I am sure will give comfort. So sad. Angela #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Sad emotions indeed Annie and a beautiful bear. I still use the lovely fabric box I received from you at a crop. SO useful. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love all of the things you have made - that last one was heartbeaking though. Hugs Chrisx #18

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh gosh Annie, the reason for that little bear….I bet you didn’t hold it completely together while you were sewing. I have a flat fabric key ring that Jan made for me, it is quite possibly the most useful key ring I’ve ever had, takes up no room and is always easy to find in my bag, so I’m sure yours will be a huge hit. Really pretty apron pattern, I think it worth having one just for the pockets!!

Lynnecrafts said...

I love the little girl's memory bear - It must've been so heartbreaking to make.
THe little key rings and bags are looking good, too.
Take care
hugs
Lynnecrafts 12

Kelly said...

Good morning, Annie.
I have missed seeing your bears. What a precious bear in Harper's memory.
Congrats on the sales! I love those little bowl things.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17