Friday 22 December 2023

This week's smiles.....week 334

 Here we are at the last round up of smiles before Christmas day.  I had planned a much quieter week having thought that I had no work this week but fate had other ideas....Wednesday morning I had a customer who wanted 7 memory bears making.....yes 7!!! and if possible before Christmas.  So, my quiet week just got busy....but thankfully I have finished them all now [I put my knickers on the outside and Wonder Woman struck again :-) ].

We have had plenty to make us smile this week and I have a couple of photos I can share with you...





Amy sent me this photo of her three all dressed up ready to go out....they have grown up far too quickly and this photo really made me smile.




Wednesday night we went to a singing concert that Sam was performing in.  He sang a duet with a little girl of  'When I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus'.  It really was lovely....such proud Nanny moments.   He has such a lovely voice and it was the first time any one had heard him sing [even his Mummy cos he refuses to sing at home].












Of course it wouldnt be Friday without a few funnies....I hope something makes you smile.
Now all I have to do is to wish you all a very happy Christmas and I will 'see' you all when it's all over.  Hoping you all have a wonderful time.
Hugs,
Annie x





6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Love the Christmas funnies. I've gone wireless too 🤣🤣 x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely photos of the family. Bit surprised at someone expecting you to make all those bears before Christmas though. They are lucky you're so understanding and able to fit it in, hope they appreciate it. The funnies are good too especially the little dogs singing their carol. Hope your Christmas goes well and it's a happy one though I'm sure it will be. Huigs Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely photos. They are all growing up so fast.
Well done to Sam. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and sing in front of an audience. I remember my Ben's first solo, but now he sings and records his owm material, and even does a few gigs at weddings, in bars etc.
You are very accommodating, doing all that sewing so close to Christmas. I hope she apreciated it.
Some good festive funnies.
Have a lovely family Christmas. Kate xx

Iris Flavia said...

Wow, you sure really were very busy!
Cute family-pics and love the funnies :-)
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisca said...

I'm still laughing! Very good Christmas funnies! And like Twiglet, I've gone wireless too as I'm not feeling so good and will probably have a day in bed....
But I have so much to do! (And no flu relief tablets apart from NightNurse which is for nighttime. Strange that they don't sell that sort of tablets here in Spain. Not even in a pharmacy.
Wishing you and all your family a very lovely Christmas,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

how interesting your Sam won't sing at home, he looks like a star standing there. enjoyed the cartoons, and wish you a happy holiday. Looks like it will be with all your nice family nearby. LeeAnna