Friday 8 December 2023

This week's smiles ....week 332

 It's been another week filled with smiles here at Sewing by Annie's...I'm so blessed.

Sunday evening we went to Theatre Severn to watch Lexi in the pantomine....she is one of the group of junior dancers and they were all wonderful.  It's so lovely seeing how she's grown in confidence and can now dance and sing and is no longer the smallest on the stage now :-)

Yesterdat was an L day here...Louie arrived in the morning for a fun day.  Late morning we had to collect Lexi from school so she could come here for lunch and to change before we then delivered her to the theatre for an afternoon performance of the pantomime. After an early tea we then went to church to watch Lulu in their school Carol Servive....she's in the school choir.  We really enjoyed our day....and slept well last night ;-)


It's not a very clear photo but we had decorated our Christmas tree at the weekend and when Louie walked into the sitting room on Tuesday morning he just said 'WOW'. :-)

Don't you just love the magic of Christmas through the eyes of a child?




He's not impressed with everything about Christmas though. hehehe

We took him to our local Charlies to see the singing Yetis and as you can see he wasn't impressed at all.  :-)













It wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies....hope they make you smile.
Please leave me a message so I know you've called by and then link up to your own smiles at the bottom of the page.
Hugs,
Annie x



7 comments:

Twiglet said...

Lots of smiles this week. I'm not keen on singing Yeti either Louie! x x Jo

Twiglet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful, creative fun - and Louie is cute as ever, even when a tad annoyed!
To smiles, have a wonderful Friday x

Lisca said...

Your grandchildren are so talented! I wunder what Louie will be good at. He certainly won't be singing dressed up as a yeti. I can totally understand his underwhelmed face.
I love your smiles. Especially the Rottweiler. I must show it to my friend, who has a real (very sweet) rottweiler called Rhoda. It will make her smile too.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you've had a good week. I can understand Louie not being so keen on those guys, never seen them before and I prefer the penguins that are in our garden centre. The Rottweiler on the other hand doesn't scare me at all lol! Happy weekend. Hugs, Angela xxx

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely day you had. I always enjoyed the chilren's and grandchildrens'Christmas productions. And Louie's reactions to both the tree and the yetis were spot on. Kate xx

LA Paylor said...

eek, I'm with Louie, those decorations are scary!
still laughing at velcrows...