Wednesday 6 December 2023

WOYWW...

 Hi all.  It's mostly a bear, bear and more bears sort of week for me but I  do have an update on the machine embroidery that I started when Jo, Jan and I enjoyed a craft day together.  So bears first [and there's been lots of them]....



This one used a Dad's jacket and his favourite shirt....and I also made 3 little hearts in the same fabrics to go with him.






Two more made for a returning customer
....just my favourite sort of customer.



Another returning customer...one I have known for many years :-)



A little bear made from a Mum's 4 nighties that she had worn in her final days in hospital.....and this one has gone to live up in Doncaster.





4 memory bears to remember a special Grandad for his 4 grandchildren.




Here's the next two I'm making .....one is to go in a memory box for a baby brother who is going for adoption
.....my customers like to share so much with me.


I thought you'd like to see the 'little' bag of stuffing I bought at the weekend....I go through so many bags of stuffing making all the bears I've been making lately....Since the beginning of November I have made 42!!!!!



Last, but by no means least, here is my completed Christmas wreath....I spent a bit of time doing some creative sewing at the weekend and really enjoyed making this....you may see Jo and Jan's on their blogs this week too and it's so lovely how different the 3 are.

That's all from me for this week.  I hope you've had a good week too and will leave me a little message so I know you've called by.  It's a Louie fun day today so I will be around to visit when he's gone home.

Hugs,

Annie x

11 comments:

Helen said...

the wreath looks great! glad you all had such a good time. that is one big bag of stuffing! Happy WOYWW Julia's had a problem with the Mr Linky, so no number.... Helen xx

Twiglet said...

So many adorable little bears. They will be much appreciated and loved. Didn't we have a lovely day with our sewing buddy. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Your wreath looks fab. Will pop and see it when my cold dries up! x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the new bears. I bet the company where you buy your stuffing love you Lol! Pretty wreath too. Happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your wreath is looking fantastic! I’ve just got to make a couple more bits for mine and then I might show it next week. The pic of you with the stuffing makes me smile, you’re probably on another bag by now!! All the bears are fab but I really love the first pic, I think its the buttons that did it for me 🥰
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful wreath and an amazing number of teddies. I went to look for stuffing for one of the dog beds, only to find the cupboard was bare! Not even an old pillow to pull apart - I didn’t fancy using the feather ones🤣. I ordered her a new one instead. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Julia Dunnit said...

Great wreath and what a fab result from such a lovely day! That bag of stuffing is almost as big as you, thank goodness it doesn’t last long, your sewing room would be overwhelmed with it all!!

Sarah Brennan said...

I love seeing your bears Annie and the wreath is fabulous. We are all opening our special Christmas presents round at Mum's on her birthday (27th) so we can all reminisce together. Such special memories you help create. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

My name is Cindy said...

I haven't got to Jan's yet but these wreaths are looking gorgeous!! Your bears are so beautiful but you must get some sad stories too - you do such a great thing making memories for people. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

Lynnecrafts said...

So many beautiful bears, Annie. I love your wreath as well. It must give you such pleasure to remember a happy day of crafting with Jo and Jan to make it.
tter soon, BJ. I love your Xmas trees and gnome paintings.
Take care, and have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Lindart said...

All beautiful bears, very heart wrenching, all of them, but especially the one made of nighties. Your wreathe turned out beautifully! Lindart #19

Neet said...

Wonder what the collective noun is for a lot of bears. We need it around your blog.
Love the Christmas garland, glad you enjoyed it like I did my cards.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx
ps yours is with sister