Friday 1 December 2023

This week's smiles....week 331

 It's been a lovely week here at Sewing by Annie's.  If you saw my Wednesday post you will have seen that we had some very special visitors here from South Wales and we have had some very special times together.....


Here's the one photo ....we are holding beautiful Christmas sparkly snow flakes that Jan gave us....I love mine and it's so lovely to imagine us each year hanging them on our trees to remember our happy time together.






Of course we still enjoyed a Louie fun day on Wednesday and I've made a collage from a couple of pics of him here with us and the other two are at their home decorating their Christmas tree....such happy memories.







This photo was taken from our kitchen of a pigeon sitting on top of our lilac bush....or our version of a partridge in a pear tree :-)









Finally here's a few funnies to make you smile.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and, if you can, then please link up to your own funnies below.

Hugs,

Annie x



8 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Such happy pics and I love the idea of the three snow flakes!
"31 years", LOL - have a happy Friday full of smiles x

Twiglet said...

Didn't we have a lovely time! Louie is such a a sweetheart. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another week full of happy memories for you. Loving the Pigeon photo, very clever but poor Santa! Oh dear! Hope your weekend is a happy one too. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Alovely happy post. Friends visiting and a pretty snowflake to remember the day.
Louie is old enough to really enjoy Christmas this year.
Kate x

Catriona said...

Super photos and I love how young children like to put things on their head! Happy sewing! Catriona

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Lisca said...

Louie is gorgeous. He looks like Theo when he was that age.
The snow flakes are lovely! (I'll go and read your Wednesday blog now).
Love the 'partridge in the pear tree'.
And all your funnies made me smile. Especially the one about the brain at night. I can't switch mine off either.
Sorry I'm so late. Just been busy.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca