Wednesday 29 November 2023

WOYWW....

 Oh what a lovely week I've had.....Christmas cards are in the making and we've had very special visitors up from South Wales.





I've been doing a bit of strip quilting to cut up for my Christmas cards....and have really enjoyed making them.




My little assistant has been 'helping' sort out the felt ready for a crafting session at Jo's on Tuesday.....every time I pull out one of my boxes she jumps in to 'help' and actually curled up and fell asleep in this one. :-)





Sunday teatime we all met up for a Sunday roast dinner....the food was really good and the company was even better.


Tuesday morning Jan joined Jo and I for a crafty day at Jo's.  Jan enjoyed an hour or maybe more ;-) sorting through the huge box of my donated fabrics and filled a box with stuff that she could use for her makes for the RNLI....this really made me smile.  

Jo provided a yummy lunch...[thanks Jo] and in the afternoon we all sat around Jo's dining table on sewing machines and enjoyed some free machining time to eventually make a Christmas wreath with what we made....they may take a while to make but I'm sure you will see the finished results at some point :-)

All in all we had a wonderful time chatting, creating and enjoying each others company....life should be filled with days like that.


It is a Louie fun day today so please be patient with me but I will drop by to see what you've been up to as soon as I can.

Hugs,

Annie xxxc

13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

SO good to see the great time you all had together Annie. Enjoy Louie day! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

What a great time you had! Nothing better than catching up with friends. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Definitely more days like that please. Maybe we plan a crop this year? x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the meal and the crafting day, what better fun is there than to spend time with friends. I enjoyed the free machining, don’t know why I’m such a wuss about doing it really and will get more done to finish the wreath when I get back home. Great pic of Milly in the basket, that made me laugh!
Hugs and thanks again,
LLJ xxxx
Still can’t work the blogger on my iPad for some unknown reason so I may not post today xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's great to see you all getting together and love the fact you actually managed some crafting too. Wish i had family like that, you're very lucky. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Julia Dunnit said...

Bless Molly, I can totally see why a basket of felt would be a good warm place for a snooze, but to stay in your line of attention! So happy to see you all together, it's a lovely thing when you can have a day like that, and for Jan to be free machining, well done her!! Great pics of you and the fam in your Christmas jumpers too, love that you were extras for Sam!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

What a lovely get-together - and with your better halves present as well! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm sure Jan will make good use of those fabric scraps with her charity makes. Enjoy your week, Annie! xx zsuzsa #7

Christine said...

What a great photo of Molly!!
sounds like you all had a super time together, but then that's what friends are for . . . enjoying each other's company.
have a good week
Christine #13

Neet said...

Lovely to see you all (with spouses) enjoying Sunday Roast. Nothing better.
Hugs, Neet 14 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely photograph of you all. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves. Love that flower! Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Lynnecrafts said...

So glad you’ve all had a good time with LLJ and G! Your Molly looks very cute.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

BJ said...

What super flowers made, looking forward to seeing the wreath. Hugs BJ#12

Lindart said...

Wow...yes every day should be so much fun! You look like you all had a blast! Looking forward to seeing the finished wreath! And nothing beats a good roast beef dinner with friends! Yes Louie should always come first...!Have a great week, Lindart #16