Friday 4 August 2023

This week's smiles.....week 524

 Another week and lots more smiles thankfully.





Milly has been for a trim and is very pleased to be summer ready now....all we need is some sunshine !!





We've spent time with all 7 of our grandchildren...and that always makes me smile...



We joined these gorgeous 3 at a party on the Sabrina boat on the River Severn to celebrate their daddy's birthday on Saturday night...and a wonderful time was had by all.




We spent time with the our gorgeous twins while their mummy sorted out a health problem on Tuesday night...we had a lovely time together making pom poms.




We spent some time with these gorgeous boys Wednesday evening and here they are all ready for their summer holidays in France....I hope they have a wonderful time.




Our clematis is blooming to it's heart's content this week and I just had to share it with you.




I made 4 Memory bears for a returning customer this week and that always makes me smile but when they came to collect the 7 year old little girl greeted me with these beautiful flowers and a big hug...and that really made me smile.





I'm hoping this video works for you.  Louie discovered his shadow this week and it made us all giggle.




Of course I had to find you a few funnies too.  I hope they make you smile and you have lots of smiles you can share with us by linking up at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,

Annie x



10 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Awww, to family!!!! As in kids. I have to visit BIL today. Wish me luck it will go well.
It must be wonderful to discover the world like this, such a cute video!!!!
Thank you for the smiles :-)
Have a great Friday, hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure what happened, but blogger seems to hate me. The first time I was here, I couldn't get the comment box to show itself. Seems it's here now, though. Nice to see all the grands this week. Theo is SO grown up. I swear STILL that he looks so much older than his years. I hope they have a great time in France. Lucky family.

Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, dear Annie.

Lisca said...

Those grandchildren are growing up so fast! Lovely photos.
How fascinating to see Louie discover his shadow. I hope you will keep this video to show him when he's older.(And let's hope they don't change the format. I can't watch images from when my children were young as Super-eight is no longer used and I have no projector to play them on. I have a whole box of reels of film. I'd have them digitized if I knew what was on them)
Oh that clematis! What a beauty!Our climatis here is too hot for the clematis and the winters too cold for the bougainvillia, so no pretty flowers for me (except geraniums and roses).
Your funnies are hilarious as usual. I really like the one about the koi.
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

No wonder you're all smiles, what a great week you've had and life is full of adventure when you find such exciting moments like that. Well done Louie. Hope the sun comes out for you, it's pouring it down here but we have to be grateful for that too. Happy weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

your clematis is brilliant! What a pretty color, and so lush. We had an enormous one back in Maryland but nothing much survives the Colorado extreme weather... we have intense heat and sun, then violent rainstorms each night .... very odd for us to have this rain but it's so good for the few trees we have, just hope they don't get used to it.
your grands are so pretty... and Millie! covergirl! such a great haircut, and all we girls know a good haircut is so important
LeeAnna

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh Louie discovering his shadow is adorable. As are all those beautiful children in your family, Annie. Blessings all!

mamapez5 said...

Some lovely family time this week Annie. I am hoping to have the same this week.
I am sorry I have only linked to your blog but not your post, I struggle without my desk-top PC.

Twiglet said...

The shadow clip is just so lovely. What a treasure to keep - to show on his 18th birthday. LoL. x x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol at Louie @nd his shadow! So lovely to see, made me smile! It was great to catch up earlier, so glad to see you both fit and well šŸ„°
Hugs LLJ xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

What a sweet video of Louie and his shadow. The Koi Koke was a real laugh aloudšŸ¤£. Your clematis is stunning. Angela #21