Wednesday 9 August 2023

WOYWW...

 Which idiot said she was quiet with work last week?  Well, things got rather busier for me so I will quickly run through what I've been up to in pics...



I made  another dolly for a Name the dolly fun raiser....I like to make each one different.





I made the length of quilting you saw last week into 3 cushions....another fund raiser.



I then had 4 Memory bears to make in memory of a much loved Grandma.


I've had several enquiries about my bears lately....if you want to know more please head over to my Sewing by Annie Facebook page to find out details by clicking on this link.





I also had a request for 5 Memory bears in memory of a Wife, Mum, and much loved Grandma for several family members and when they saw them.....






 I was then asked to make another one....they each have their own red chicken scarf made from the lady's favourite scarf [she was a farmers wife].

Saturday, while the men were at footy, Jo joined me and we had a lovely link up with Jan on Facebook....it was lovely to catch up Jan.

We then went through the donated fabrics and partenered up enough to make 10 glasses cases which I made on Monday.

I also made 7 more key rings to replace the ones that sold at Vron Gate show and these will all go to Minsterley show so hopefull they will raise lots of money.

Thanks for visiting me.  If you leave me a message so I know you've dropped in I will do my best to pop over to yours to see what you've been up to.
Hugs,
Annie x


14 comments:

Helen said...

Well that turned into a very productive week! Must have been nice to catch up with Jan too. I love the key rings, I am sure they will be very popular. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Twiglet said...

Wonder woman! You squeeze so much crafty activity into your week.i love all your makes and those bears will be so loved I am sure. x x Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I especially like the bears with the scarves. They are beautiful. So glad you have been busy. I was truly impressed with everything you have made for that charity. Clever key rings, too. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Catriona said...

Busy woman and your sewing will bring comfort to so many people. Catriona

Sarah Brennan said...

What a busy and productive week Annie. I hope you do memory cats as I will be ordering a few from you in a month or so. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

My name is Cindy said...

Oh my oh my you have been busy! What a gorgeous crop of bears and other goodies. Very industrious! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Neet said...

Wow, you have been busy. What a lovely array of things you have been making and what a lot of good they will do for the charity.
Glad you got a day in with Jo.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It was really lovely to catch up and have a natter! I do like those cushions very much, the colours work so well. You and Jo did a good job sorting out those fabrics, the cases are great as are the keyrings. Hope lots of money is made for the charity!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Annie
I love seeing the memory bears you create.
That doll is cute. The first name that popped into my head was Harriett. Don't know why. Hope they name her something special.
You've been busy for sure. As my mom used to say that it keeps you out of trouble and off the streets. LOL
Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~ Kelly #20

Glenda said...

Wow, you have been busy! You make me look so slow compared to what you finished this week. I love it all and thanks for sharing!
Glenda #17

Lynnecrafts said...

That was a week of goodly busyness! All those memory bears must be full of remembrances, and your other lovely makes will allf raise lots of money for your charity.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm a bit late as we've been fish hunting. Came back with two beauties. Nice new finished projects. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

BJ said...

Super makes this week. I knew I'd contacted you before about the bears then remembered the facebook group then saw your comment. I'm desperately trying to locate my son's old primary school uniform. Found the tie (although they didn't actually wear the ties when he was there) and the polo shirt which everyone signed. Think I need an excursion into the loft sometime soon. Hugs BJ#7

Crafting With Jack said...

A lovely lot of creativity this week. Such wonderful bears and of course you deserve flowers xx Angela #21