Friday 28 April 2023

This week's smiles.....week 510

 It's been another busy week here at Sewing by Annie's....I've been juggling Grandparent duties with catching up with my sewing after having a long weekend away on a lovely campsite near Abergele in North Wales.



I didn't take a lot of photos while we were away but you will probably get the gist that it was a lovely chilled weekend away in our caravan...and Milly loves the life as much as we do :-)

We went on several lovely walks...so much so that Milly put herself on her bed for a long sleep on Monday afternoon when we got home :-)




On Saturday Theo took part in the Schools Half Marathon...they run daily in school and then run the last mile all together with many other local schools.  He's very proud of his medal as you can see. :-)





Phoebe has been wearing train tracks to correct the alignment of her teeth and had them removed on Monday....what a great job they have done.  

She's even more beautiful now :-)





You may have seen on Wednesday that I had done repairs on a very special teddy for one of my customers.

She sent this photo for me to share of just how pleased her little boy was with his bear...it always makes me smile to know how much my work is appreciated. :-)




We have enjoyed two days with Louie this week.  He's such a lovely boy to look after...it makes having to juggle my work all the more worth while.....and Grandad enjoys a nap while having a snuggle with Louie too :-)









The only other thing for me to do is to share a few funnies with you...they wouldn't fit together in a collage today so I've posted them separately this week.
I hope you find something to make you smile and will leave me a little comment before linking up to your own smiles below.  Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x




7 comments:

Helen said...

great week full of smiles!

mamapez5 said...

Lots of happy days Annie. The Welsh coast is beautiful and so peaceful off-season. I am glad you had a nice break there.
Well done to Theo. Such a good idea to get them all moving each day.
My son Jonathan had braces and he was so good about them (considering how difficult he was about some things!), and they certainly gave him a good smile afterwards.
I love the photo of the little boy with his bear. Must make it all worth while.
I love the silent letters meme.
Have another busy funfilled week. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another great week at yours and I hope they lookm after teddy better this time. Milly is obviously preparing herself for the next trip away. The children seem to grow more every week I see them. Loving the funnies too and wishing you a very happy weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Such a joy with the kids! And yes to sports! Your second cartoon really made me smile.

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous pics and I love the funnies.😀

LA Paylor said...

my husband says wearing the night retainer is very important. His teeth want to shift back, so he STILL wears the retainer several times a week while asleep.
she's beautiful, they all are. A half marathon is no joke! It's hard to do, and an accomplishment!
the vacation looks very nice to me.
LeeAnna

Lisca said...

Sorry for the late comment. I thought I had already commented, but obviously I hadn't.
I'm glad you had a lovely relaxing weekend in your caravan.
Wow, Phoebe looks gorgeous! It's so clever what they can do nowadays. I had braces as a child, but they were nothing like those train tracks. Also train tracks seem to be 'trendy' where braces were not.
Well done Theo in winning a medal running.
I had to smile at the photo of Louie and his grandad both sleeping. And your funnies were really good.
Have a lovely week. )Is it Bank Holiday in the UK?)
Hugs,
Lisca