Friday 14 April 2023

This week's smiles.....week 508

 Another week has passed and I have more smiles to share with you.



As promised on Wednesday here's a few photos of Louie's 1st birthday celebrations.  There was an open day at their house last weekend for his family and friends to call in to see him and they then went away to spend a few special days in a caravan to celebrate as a family.
Gina made the amazing cake...Louie loves Ted the tractor and it was a big hit with all that saw it.







Our little garden is bursting out into colour everywhere we look and I love it.

I wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies of course.

I hope you find something to make you smile and will leave me a little message before linking up to your own smiles at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,

Annie x

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

What gorgeous pics of that little one! Your garden is looking lovely. Loved the funnies. x x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I should think that with the gang you have there are lots of chances to celebrate a birthday which sounds like lots of fun to me. Little Louie looks great in his cart and your flowers look lovely too. The funnies made me smile especially yhe dog in bed, looks familiar. Have agreat weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Wonderful, funny cake and happy faces - thank you... for a big smile, just what I needed! x

Lisca said...

Wow, that is a cake and a half! Beautiful too.
Your garden looks gorgeous. I am envious of your lovely tulips.
The funnies made me smile. Just what I needed too.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

I don't know how to do the mosaic set up for pics, you do it well

mamapez5 said...

It looks as tholuigh Louie had a fantastic birthday. Well done Gina on the cake. I did a fancy one like that for each of my boys until they hit twelve. After that they chose a favourite dessert to have.
Love your tulips and the fratillary. Such dainty little chequered flowers.
Kate x