Wednesday 12 April 2023

WOYWW....

 I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  We enjoyed lots of family times so it was very special.

On my desk today are...


The 14 WOYWW ATCs I've made ready for this year's swap.  Jo and I have both made 14 and will be sending them out together to save on the postage so if you'd like to swap with us please send ours togther to either of us...two for the price of one :-)

Mine are a little different this year but I'm not revealing all yet :-)


The other photos I'm sharing today is of the lovely time we had last Friday....Lulu had asked me to teach them both to crochet so whilst the men were at football that's just what I did and by the time we had finished they had both mastered making a granny square.....just look at the concentration on their faces  :-)

We all really enjoy our crafty times together and I love passing on my knowledge to another generation. ....special memories :-)




It was Lulu's 13th birthday on Monday so we now have two teenagers in the family :-)

It was an open house at Gina and Mark's at the weekend to celebrate Louie's 1st Birthday [he's one today] so I baked a box full of mixed cakes to take with us to be enjoyed by all that called and we popped over on Saturday morning [photos to be shared on Friday].

Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and I will pop over to your's to see what you've been up to this week.

Hugs,

Annie x

12 comments:

Helen said...

Fun times for you this week, love the pics of the crochet lesson! I couldn't get to grips with it at all! Happy Birthday to Louie, that year has gone so fast.... look forward to seeing happy pics on Friday. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Well done Lulu, Phoebe and Nanny! x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I've already got you both on my list for ATCs obviously! Pleased you've had a good Easter, it's been pretty quiet here. Went to see mum Sunday, she seems to be settling in but still some ups and downs. Well done to the girls. Have a lovely and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x7x

Neet said...

Please can I swap with you, wouldn't be the same without your two ATC's in my collection.
Love how quickly you are teaching the girls these skills. Cannot believe how they are so grown up now. Must make you proud.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Good grief, how can Louie be one already??! You’ve had a lovely week with the family and those girls are doing a fab job with the crochet xx. I’d like to swap ATCs please so had better get a shift on with making mine, you’re putting me to shame, lol!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

I still remember my grandma teaching me to knit Annie so I sure your granddaughters appreciate the crafty time you share. Happy birthday all round - I can't believe Louie is 1 already. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Marit said...

Passing on craft techniques, that's so epic! As are those photos, wonderful!! Enjoy your day, hug from Holland. Marit #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Wonderful family photographs. Birthday wishes to Louie. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

My name is Cindy said...

Aw lovely to see you with the girls Annie - they are concentrating hard!! I'm very impressed with everyone starting their ATCs in very good time - I'm nowhere near starting!! But I would like to swap (with you and Jo so please put me on your list!! Have a god week, love n hugs Cindy xx #9

Lindart said...

Happy Birthdays to little Louis and to the new teen Lulu! And how nice to be asked to teach the girls to crochet! The other day I saw a very cool ring called a crochet ring that you wear on your finger and it holds the yarn for crocheting. Just google crochet ring and a bunch will come up! Might be a possible gift for the future ;) Have a great week, Lindart #20

Lynnecrafts said...

How lovely that they want to learn to crochet. Glad you’ve had a good family time
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Annie, the girls in concentration sitting around you and learning..wonderful pictures. Brilliant you for thinking to show them how to change colour from the get go too, took me a while to pluck up the courage once I’d taught myself to use one colour! Glad you had a lovely weekend, and am more than a little panicked now, so many of you have got ATCS or at least idea ready!