Friday 7 April 2023

This week's smiles ....week 507

 Another week has passed and I've had plenty to smile about thankfully.....I hope you have too.

As promised, on Wednesday, I am starting off with a few pice of Lexi and her dancing group from the Competition day at Oswestry school last Sunday...




Here's Lexi doing some of the 7 dances she entered into..2 solo dances, 2 duets and 3 group dances and she was judged 2nd in 6 out of the 7 so we are soooooo proud of her.

The bottom three pics are to the song..'This girl is on fire'....and she def is :-)





Here she is with her medals [top right is her very proud dance teacher].

It's such a brilliant dance group. Lexi loves her dancing and has really grown in confidence over the years she has been learning.




Gina sent me this photo of Louie this week and it makes me smile every time I look at it...he had just woken up and still has bed hair but is such a happy boy....he will be a year old soon!!! 

Doesn't time fly?



I thought I'd share the trees we have in our garden today.  The blossoms are so pretty and the crab apple trees are just opening up ready to bloom too.






Of course it wouldn't be Friday without a few funnies [I hope none offend].

Finally I would just like to wish you all a very Happy Easter weekend, whatever you have planned.

Please leave me a little message so I know you've called by and then link up to your own smiles at the bottom.

Hugs,
Annie x


8 comments:

Twiglet said...

Lovely dancing pics and little Louie is certainly a smile maker. x x Jo

Iris Flavia said...

Wonderful dance pics, great she has such a fun, sportive hobby - and is enjoying it so much and making others smile, too!
As the wee one, so cute.
Yes, time flies. Hopefully soon here, too, the trees will bloom!

mamapez5 said...

Great photos of Lexi. She obviously gets so much pleasure from her dancing and is doing really well at it too. (Good photography too!).
Louie is a sweetie. I love the cuddles as they first wake up.
Your trees are very beautiful. most of our blossom has gone for now. The almond is finished and the olive and mmimosa are dying. But our jasmine continues to bloom and smell wonderful. Have a happy week. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, you must be a very proud granny with such a lovely family. Time is a bit scary! I think. Good collection of funnies today too. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs Angela xxx

Lisca said...

Nearly a year? Time certainly flies. I find that more and more. Louie is a cutie for sure. (especially with his bed hair).
Well done Lexie! She is doing so well. How wonderful it is to find something you enjoy and can be good at.
The blossom is beautiful.And I was not offended by the funnies. I just giggled.They're good.
Have a lovely weekend,
Happy Easter,
Hugs,
Lisca

Catriona said...

Super photos of Lexi-she is so grown up looking and well done on all her awards. Louie has such a beautiful smile and how time flies. Happy Easter to all your family. Catriona

LA Paylor said...

what beautiful pictures of dance movement. Frame worthy for sure. I used to dance and miss it still. Louie is adorable, open and happy and easy to love!
happy week to you
LeeAnna

Helen said...

Great photos of Lexi and Louie!