Wednesday 28 December 2022

WOYWW.....

 It's only a quick post from me today because there's nothing on my desk at all.....I've been taken down by a winter bug and haven't been in my sewing room once.....it fact I had to close earlier than planned because I felt so rough.  I'm really hoping to recover before I start back to work!!!

I can share this photo with you....


We had Phoebe, Lulu and Stephen here before Christmas and we enjoyed a couple of hours of crafty time. I had put everything ready for them to make little fabric trees the same I helped the twins to make and here they are proudly holding the trees they made.

I hope your have all enjoyed the festive break and the next time we meet to share our desks it will be 2023.

11 comments:

Helen said...

I hope you are recovered now and managed to enjoy Christmas! Looks like the whole family has enjoyed making the fabric trees. Happy New Year to you all. Helen #?

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie just popping round to see who is around today. Lovely photos of the children. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs xAngela x?x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Poor you, it seems to have been a tough few weeks, for me and G too. Rest up and you’ll soon be ready to tackle 2023, wishing you health and happiness!
Hugs LLJ xxx

Twiglet said...

Get well soon. Xx x

Catriona said...

Hope you will be better soon and enjoying the enforced rest. Catriona

BJ said...

Really hope you feel better soon. Still have the fabric trees on my to-do list. Happy New Year BJ#1

Sarah Brennan said...

Feel better soon. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Christine said...

So many have gone down sick this Christmas, sorry it caught you up . . . hope you're feeling better by now.
Love those fabric trees, well done claps for the makers
Wishing you good health and happiness in 2023
Christine #3

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I just love those fabric trees, Annie, and look at those happy faces! Such a lovely idea! I think you'll enjoy some of those Tilda makes I've got linked on my blog! Wishing you and your family a very happy 2023! xx zsuzsa #7

Neet said...

It's not been your best time at the end of this year, hope you soon feel better. Glad you still got time to enjoy the grandees.
Happy New Year & Hugs, Neet xx

Anne said...

So sorry to hear you have been so poorly Annie. Seems to be so much of it about. Hope you are soon completely recovered.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2023. Anne x 17