Friday 23 December 2022

This week's smiles....week 492

 


I'm here today to wish you all a very happy Christmas and here's hoping 2023 is a good one for us all.




I'm sure many of you will remember the photo Shell takes every year of the twins in the stockings I made them. She  has made a collage of every one and it hangs up their stairs.




This is the latest photo....from their very first photo when they fitted inside almost completly to now when their feet barely fit in....they sure have grown :-)



Amy, Dave and family enjoyed their anual visit to see Father Christmas and, as you can see, Amy loves to take her chance to sit on his knee [embarass the kids]....I wonder who she takes after? ;-)

I do love how they maintain the magic of Christmas.


Here's just a few funnies to keep you smiling over the festive weekend.

I hope you all enjoy the celebrations and stay well and happy.  See you on the other side.

Hugs,

Annie x

11 comments:

Twiglet said...

The twins pics are such a brilliant thing. They are growing up so quickly - lovely to see them yesterday. X x x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad to see the twins in their stockings. Goodness they have grown over the years. I hadn't seen them in awhile, so it was good to see their smiling faces this Christmas, Very special Christmas edition, Annie. Merry Christmas and happy blessings for a wonderful day.

Iris Flavia said...

What a great idea with the twins! And oh, I sure had a good laugh, too! (and certainly a big smile) - have a very Merry Christmas time!

Catriona said...

How lovely that your family enjoy Christmas so much! Happy Festive Season to you and your dear husband-hopefully we may manage to see you next year. ❤️

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi annie, the collage is a great idea and I'm sure the twins will love to look back at it in years to come. Loving the funnies as usual especially the puppy which reminds me of someone close to me Lol! Have a lovely Christmas. Big hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

A lovely Christmas post to end theyear with (I know there is one more post next week!). The stockings made me smile. They are certainly growing up fast. I see there is space for four more Christmasses. I wonder if they will still be happy to do it when they are teenagers. I think they will.
The toe on the tree made me smile too. I had to take a very close look to see what it was.
Have a wonderful time with your family. Kate xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm back just been catching up with a few jobs. I'm with you and hope we can meet up again next year it was a brilliant day. Christmas hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

awe kids grow, heck I'm growing, too many cookies! Happy Christmas to you and yours and the pups
LeeAnna

Helen said...

Love the twins in their Christmas stockings! what a great annual photo to document the changes. Happy Christmas xx

Lisca said...

What a great idea! Such fun. The twins have grown so much!
Sorry I’m late to the party but I’ve been traveling all day. I’m now in Holland. I’m with my mum. (Still going strong).
Wishing you a very lovely Christmas,
Keep smiling,
Hugs
Lisca

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Such a lovely idea with the stockings! Truly special and the funnies are so, well, funny! xx