Friday 9 December 2022

This week's smiles....week 490

 It's been another busy week here at Sewing by Annie's and I have had many smiles seeing what effect my Memory Characters have on the customers I've made them for...I really love my job.  I've made 22 different ones in the last 3 weeks!!!



We enjoyed our first 'alone time' with little Louie on Tuesday while his Mummy was busy.  He was as good as gold and it was so lovely to see him sitting playing with the toys [a lot of which his Daddy had played with as a baby]....happy memories.





We have enjoyed seeing memories being made by Amy, Dave and their three.  Amy has always been our one to make the most of Christmas and she still makes special memories with Phoebe, Lulu and Stephen.  The magic of Christmas will always be kept in that household.






Of course it wouldn't be Friday without a few funnies....so many of these made us chuckle...and I hope they do you too.

Hugs,
Annie x








In the bottom left pic there is supposed to be misletoe hanging above the cat and dog but I couldn't get it to fit in the collage.


7 comments:

Helen said...

I can't believe how fast Louie is growing! have a great Friday. Helen

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I can see you are very lucky to have such a lovely family and I know your Christmas is going to be full of smiles. It's lovely to be able to see all the children growing up and getting on so well together. Loving the funnies too. I'm off to the hairdressers today so better not stay to long as I have to walk the dogs first. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds like a busy, happy week.
Great you can see your family.

mamapez5 said...

My word, little Louie is growing up fast. He looks very comfortable with you which is lovely to see. I am glad the 'Magic of Christmas' is still alive for your family. As I said in my blog, my memories live on year by year and I am sure theirs will too.
Well done on all the bears you have made. It is great when what you make is so appreciated.
As usual you fond some good smiles to end our week. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Louie is so big for his age, but so is Theo. What do they feed those boys that makes them so very mature looking?

Ah! The magic of Christmas.

Cute funnies. I thought of you today when I was stressing over my sewing machine. Hope you have a great weekend.

Twiglet said...

Lovely photos of all. Little Louie is growing so quickly. Gorgeous boy!

LA Paylor said...

laughing at your jokes! memory or drinking! advent calendar (I kind of am doing that!)
LeeAnna