Wednesday 14 December 2022

WOYWW...

 Hello all.  You're here to see what's on my desk today and surprise surprise there's only one little school Memory bear this week....but I do have another one coming later today :-)








This little school bear brings the number of schools I've made bears for up to 36 from all round the world.
It also brings the total number of Memory Characters up to 643 now....I've actually made 22 bears in the last 3 weeks!!






I was brought this jacket this week...it had a 7" zip in the top to be pulled over the head but my customer struggled to get in and out of it so he asked if I could add a panel down the front and put a full length zip in it.....I get asked to do all sorts of jobs and always love a challenge :-)



I will show you a few of my home made decorations that I have up in my sewing room now [no I didn't make the mat but I do rather like robins].

I will be shutting up shop on 23rd and will then be closed until Wednesday 4th January so will hopefully get a good rest and be able to enjoy lots of family times :-)

Hope you're all having a wonderful week.  I will call by to see as many as I can in between my sewing jobs later.

Hugs,

Annie x

12 comments:

Helen said...

You're looking very Christmassy Annie! I am sure you deserve a good break after your busy year. I am looking forward to mine, too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

I don't know how you have done it, but you have made a fantastic job of that jacket! Love all the Christmas makes - and the robins are fab! x x Jo

Lynn Holland said...

How lovely it is to see your creations again. Thank you for the card Annie, you are lovely.
In case I don’t pop back for Christmas, have a lovely time.
Lynn xxx

Christine said...

Brilliant piece of work on the Jacket, looks extra smart now.
Love all the Christmas smalls, no room for any in my studio. Maybe next year . .
have a good week
Christine #12

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fair play, you’ve done an awesome job with that jacket, it looks like it was always like that! Slippy material too, the worst to work with. Great Christmas sewing too, lovely to see your projects! Hope you have a good rest over Christmas.
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your Christmas wreath. Well done with the jacket. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You are great at revamping cloth! Great job on that jacket. The Memory Bear makers have hit our area ! Some have ads on area selling markets, we seem to be far behind with using a sewing machine around here! Love your little collage of Christmas decor.Have a great week Annie

Lynnecrafts said...

Your home looks very Christmassy, Annie and your memory bear is lovely as ever. The owner of that jacket must be very happy.
Glad you'll get a rest over Xmas
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 14

Julia Dunnit said...

Well that jacket looks as if it came off the shelf that way, what a great job! I’m with the owner, the half zip garments drive me absolutely potty and it only took me one wearing to get into a state!! Loving the decorations and the nativity knitties actually make my heart squeeze a bit…my Mum mae a set for us when Jenny was little and last time she was home she dug them out to take to her place. Tiny sob! Bet you’re quite looking forward to the holiday day now!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a lot of bears, I think you deserve a rest. Loving the decorations too. I'm late today as we actually went out for a change to a garden centre which made a nice change. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Have a good rest over Christmas Annie - you deserve it after all your hard work this year. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW Sarah #2

Lindart said...

What lovely ornaments in your sewing room! I love handmade ornaments, they always bring memories of the person who made them, or the memories of making them! Quite the impressive numbers! That's a lot of bears! Have a great rest, you deserve it! Lindart #16