Friday 16 December 2022

This week's smiles....week 491

 Here we are at another Friday's catch up of the smiles from the week.....and there's been lots thankfully.  A lot of then I am unable to share the photos with you because they are school photos and are not allowed to be put on but trust me when I say lots of memories have been made....

  • We went to watch Theo's first Christmas play
  • We went to watch Stephen's final Christmas play at his junior school
  • We have seen videos of Lulu singing in her school choir...sadly the Christmas carols in the church had to be cancelled.
  • We have watched the videos of Lexi dancing 
I can share a few of the photos we took in Sunday when some of our family came to ours to exchange gifts and to decorate our Christmas tree...





I love it when we can have family times.




Shell sent me this gorgeous photo of their two dogs snuggled up together...Reggie has grown so much now.











Of course we can't have a Friday without a few chuckles....



There's rather a lot this week but I decided we could never have too many smiles to have collaged them all for you. [Some are a bit cheeky so I hope none offend].



I hope all your Christmas preparations are going well and you're all keeping warm and cosy.

Hugs,

Annie x


9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was great to see the children. They are all growing so fast. They sure look happy decorating the tree.

The funnies are hilarious. Have a wonderful holiday, dear Annie.

I have a funeral to go to today, so I'll be by to visit everyone later.

Iris Flavia said...

Isn´t it sad we´re not allowed to share pics of such fun events? As long as no one falls, makes a funny face or such it should be OK.
I would never share a "bad" pic, I am not allowed to share any pic of my Nieces.
Back in the day you had real pics and showed them around - that was no problem!

Nice you are allowed to share family pics, it sure made me smile :-)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I will be late getting round everyone today as I have to go and meet some friends but I'll be back later to catch-up. This is such a special time for families especially little ones. The dogs look as though they know where they are well off too. Loving the funnies but will pop back later to have a propper read of them all. For now, stay warm and have a lovely day. Hugs, Angela xxx

mamapez5 said...

I love the picture of the two little boys in their Christmas jumpers. Such fun having the family to decorate the tree which looks lovely.
It is such a shame about the school photos but having managed a nursery/preschool for many years, I do understand where they are coming from.
The two dogs curled up together is lovely too. Mine never really did this.
Enjoy your week. Kate x

Catriona said...

Beautiful photos of your family and how happy they all look to be helping with the tree. Catriona

Twiglet said...

Great photos of course. Loved the funnies. x x

Lisca said...

Lovely to see the grandchildren in their festive clothes around the tree. I do like the anglosaxon habit of wearing Christmas jumpers.
Thank you for the funnies. They made me smile on what started to be a grim day. (but I'm ok now.)
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

I love the pic of your two pups being cozy... and of course the jokes, still laughing, LeeAnna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Did I dream it, or did you say there would be no Friday Smiles next week? I've read back three weeks and I have NO idea where I got that, but I hope you will let me know if I'm wrong.