Wednesday 3 August 2022

WOYWW...

Hi all I'm just back from a long weekend away making memories with many members of my family ...the weather was very mixed and we certainly had our share of rain but it didn't stop us enjoying special times together.....more of that on Friday.

You're here to see my desk today so here goes....



This is what is waiting for me on my desk this morning....another huge bin bag full of factory trousers to replace the zips in....I shall be calling in my hubby to help me remove a few zips and, all being well, they will soon be done.


I also have these special items of clothing to make a Memory bear in memory of a much loved Grandad and I have a dressing gown coming later today to make 2 Memory bears for another customer.



The other thing sitting on my desk this week is a few more squares to make my next Fidgety Quilt....in my favourite colours.

Of course these will wait until I've done all my customer's sewing before I sew for fun.




So that's it from me for this week.  If you leave me a little message I will do my best to pop over to yours ASAP...but work must come first.

Hugs,

Annie x


9 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you managed some time away, despite the rain. We had a couple of showers here the other day but not enough. Looks like you have enough to keep you out of mischief today! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hooray for family time away, the best holidays of all! More zips, goodness, you’ll be seeing them in your sleep! Getting Doddy on the seam ripping sounds like a good plan, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous fabric for your latest twiddler. So glad you had a fun time with the family. Hope you have more energy than me for all those zips!! xx Jo

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Annie, glad you had fun with the family. Hope the zips can be finished quickly. I guess you enjoy the memory bears and twiddler quilts more. Are you sure you don’t want any silk for them? I clarified it’s ok to sell things made from them.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Catriona said...

I’m fascinated by all those zip replacements-do the wearers break the zips? Glad you have a helper!Happy sewing of the bears and your little sensory blocks are lovely. X

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you had a good time with family despite the weather Annie. Good luck with all those jobs so you can get on with the next twiddle quilt. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Annie, we have had rain and wind here, but we move on tomorrow. The wind seems to have been following us around this year. Lovely to spend time with family. So many zips to do - a lot of hard work! Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

My name is Cindy said...

Well family memories are the best kind of making aren't they? Good to see you so busy, sure you'll polish the work off really quickly and get to the un bit! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx

Lindart said...

Glad you ad a fun time with family! But so much work waiting for you on your desk! Hopefully you can get to the quilt quickly! Have a great week, Inky, Mittsy and Lindart #17