Friday 29 July 2022

This week's smiles....week 483

 I'm here to share a few smiles from my week but maye not be able to leave your comments this week if you are joining in as we are joining....





...Mark, Gina, Theo and Louie for a few days on the Welsh coast this weekend and I'm doubting the internet signal will be sufficient.  Shell and the twins are joining us too for a couple of days so it should be a fun time all round....there may be photos next week [if i remember to take some].










Of course it wouldn't be a Friday smiles post without a few funnies so here's the few I've found to share with you this week.  I hope you all have a great week and all being well normal service will return for next Friday.
Hugs,
Annie x





6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie. There's no linky this week, so I'll share mine here:
https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2022/07/friday-smiles-483-not-much-to-share.html

Loved the photo of Theo and Louie. All the photos of Gina, Mark, and the boys were great.

Loved the well bred (bread) dog and the wiener dog.

Hope you are having fun on the coast.



Lisca said...

I hope you are all having a lovely time on the Welsh coast. I think the weather is still warm and the hot summer of 76 will be surpassed!
Lovely photos of Gina and family and great funnies too.
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the funnies and hope you all have a great time. Big hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Hope Annie has a lovely time with her family in Wales. You can find my post for this week HERE.
Kate x

Catriona said...

What a treat to be with family on holiday. Enjoy your break!

Twiglet said...

Why didn't I see this on Friday? Lovely, lovely photos. xx Jo