Friday 17 November 2023

This week's smiles....week 329

 What a week it has been here at sewing by Annie's.  We didn't have to look after Louie on Wednesday so I used my time well and made another 2 Memory bears...they just keep on coming and I'm buzzing.

I had a visit from Sarah Brennan yesterday to collect her Memory cats and Memory cushion....I'm not allowed to share a pic of them until she has given them all out but I can say she was moved to see them....Job done well.  :-) :-)




Theo was invested as a Beaver this week and looks so pleased with himself...proud Nanny Annie too.





Louie really loves his books [and ours] :-)

He is now able to climb up onto the settee and reach a selection down off the bookshelf....this makes me smile a lot.



Shell came around for a coffee and catch up yesterday afternoon while Louie was with us....I dont know who giggled more.  She helped him to get into the doll's pushchair and then pushed him around the living room......so much fun was had by all :-) :-)



Of course it wouldn't be Friday without a few funnies [sorry about the language].  I hope something here makes you smile and you will leave me a little comment before linking to your own smiles below.

Hugs,

Annie x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad for Theo. I keep telling you that child is younger than he looks. He is adorable. NOt to play favorites, it's great to see Louie likes books and how much fun he and Shell had in the doll carriage.

Loved the funnies. Took me a minute to get the first one, not being British. Have a super wonderful Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Annie.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention how hard I laughed at the IKEA tree. IKEA is definitely great at which to poke fun.

Lisca said...

What a lovely photo of Theo. He is growing so fast. He already has several badges I see. Good lad. And Louie and his books. It’s great that he can get them off the shelf himself. He’s too big for that stroller. I can just imagine the giggles!
Thank you for the funnies. The propeller one is my favourite.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Lovely p'hoto of Theo in his uniform. It is such a good organisation to be involved with. I hope he continues to enjoy it. Louie is a cute little fellow and always seems contented.
Your funnies made me smile, especially the duck!
Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Looking forward to see the Memory cats.
And yay to kids and books, always a good start!
I sure do know where not to get a Christmas tree ;-)

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I also look forward to seeing the memory cats. Ali x. #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you've had a good week. Loved the funnies. I think Larry the cat could do a better job actually than the government we have at the moment Lol! I think I would be sweating too if the propeller stopped. Have a great weekend. Back later to see what everyone else has been up to. Hugs, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Lovely photos and it’s great to have fun with your Auntie! It was lovely that Sarah could collect the memory animals. Catriona

Twiglet said...

Great post. Fab funnies.😀 x x Jo

LA Paylor said...

Ikea christmas tree! how funny and "I don't F-know where to start, and hasn't shut me up, all so funny, thanks
Louie you're sure a doll"
LeeAnna