Friday 24 November 2023

This week's smiles....week 330

 We are here to share the things that have made us happy from the previous week....and I'm glad to say I have had lots and can share a collage of some that we had on Sunday.


Sam is in The Polar Express [its a performance on a steam train and is based on the film] and on Sunday it was a full dress rehearsal. Shell was given 8 free tickets so we all went to watch him and enjoy a bit of the magic of Christmas.....it was brilliant and we all had a wonderful time....and Sam played his part very well.....proud moments xxx




A lot of the plants in the garden are gone over now but our fuchsias are blooming their hearts out so I just had to share a pic.....and I hope you like my new autumn header pic.















Of course I have found some funnies to share with you....I hope something makes you smile and you will leave me a little comment before linking to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x



7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to Sam. Sounds and looks like a bunch of happy family saw his dress rehearsal. He certainly looks happy too.

Lovely fuchsias and I noticed your lovely new header, too.

Some great funnies. Loved the corn popping and the password. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, too, Annie.

Lisca said...

Oh what a beautiful header! I spotted it immediately. Stunning!
The photos of all of you in the train are great. I love how you all wore Christmas jumpers. Such fun. Did you travel there on the train? Or was there a real train on the stage? Of course I’ve never seen the film so I have no idea what the production would be about.
I laughed at the funnies, the one with the password really made me giggle.
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds like great theater-fun! And yes to your new header!
The password had me laughing out loud for sure :-)
Have a Friday full of smiles!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done Sam, Looks like you all had fun there. Your funnies are always good. The one about the women talking to her cat made me smile. I read something recently where this person said that dogs don't understand language but she/he obviously doesn't understand dogs. I only have to say biscuits and my two will do anything. Hope your weekend is a happy one. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Well done to Sam. That sounds fun.
Love the new header.
Lots of smiles at the funnies.
Kate x

LA Paylor said...

great smiles, love the dog cat interpretation of humans these days.
the fuchsias are gorgeous and kind of remind me of Christmas cactus so... ho ho ho
LeeAnna

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the smiles. Only a day late!