Wednesday 22 November 2023

WOYWW...

 Happy Wednesday to one and all.  The bear factory has still been working fast and furious this week...and I'm loving life.





These two were made in memory of a special Grandma using her favourite tops.


These three were made for a customer that I had made three for previously and used the left over fabrics ...I love my returning customers.
These bring my bear numbers up to 766!!!
I have two skirts to shorten now but they will have to wait until after my Nanny Annie days plus I have several more Memory bears on their way....they keep coming :-) :-)




I hope you're all well and happy and will leave me a little comment so I know you've calle by and I will pop over to yours as soon as I can.

Hugs,
Annie




9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Thanks again for those beautiful memory cats Annie - they look even better in real life than in photos. It was good to see your workspace for real last week. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

what a lot of bears! such a lovely way to remember precious people or times. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Twiglet said...

The bears look even lovelier in real life- no wonder your order book keeps filling up. x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love the Grandma’s bears, you can feel her through the fabrics. I’m looking forward to catching up very soon!
Hugs LLJ 1 xx

Neet said...

Well, Helen is in the card factory and you are in the bear factory. I had no idea there were such places but I am so happy you are all pleased working as you do.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Such precious bundles of love and memories in those bears. I have several lined skirts that need taking out - any advice on where to start? Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of bears today. You must get quite excited wondering what fabrics will arrive next. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

My name is Cindy said...

Great bwars as always, that's a phenomenal number!1 Enjoy your Granny Annie days!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Goodness me - 766 bears! Love the colour combinations of these!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #4