Friday 20 May 2022

This week's smiles...week 473

 Another week has flown by and it's been another one filled with smiles...




Last Sunday Mark and Gina had a wedding to go to and no children were invited [apart from breast feeding babies] so Theo came to us for the day...and what a lovely day we had.  He really loves crafting with us so the table was filled with stash and we had a fun time.




Gina had managed to express some of her milk so I was able to feed Louie on one of their visits...there's nothing quite like that close up feeling with a baby....he feeds well from a bottle so it's lovely that daddy is able to experience that closeness from time to time.


I was treated to a bunch of flowers by one of my customers this week...it's so special when they go above and beyond being grateful for what I do....they were just too pretty to not share them with you.



We have had a new greenhouse this week and after hubby built it in the garden he has now filled it with our tomatoes.  I love being able to potter in a greenhouse...it's only 4'x6' but that's plenty big enough in our little garden.



Talking of the garden...here's the latest collage of our garden flowers.  Just look at the size of the Peony blooms now...they are soooooo heavy too.







And finally I'm finishing off with some funnies.  I really hope you all have a wonderful week filled with smiles and can share some of yours by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x




8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Cuddles with a baby; how lovely. And you have a great relationship with young Theo. It is good that he has a creative strak, and enjoys making things with Grandad and with you.
I hope you enjoy the greenhouse and have some lovely tomatoes. That is what I used to grow in mine and I love the smell of their plants when you go in there.
You found some good little funies this week. Thank you for the smiles. Kate xx

Twiglet said...

Lovely smiles today and that photo of you with Louie is gorgeous. xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm a bit late this morning and not even walked the dogs yet, been seeing hubby off for his first school visit of the year. Looks like you've been having a good week and the garden's looking lovely. I'm afraid our greenhouse now houses more tools than plants but it's still lovely to go in there now and then. I used to grow tomatoes but you know me I flit from one thing to another and got bored with it though have grown other stuff too. You could try grapes in there. Loving the funnies but better go I can hear Stan and Maisie complaining. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Oh Annie, that photo of you with Louie is priceless! There's nothing quite like holding and feeding a baby. Your wee greenhouse is lovely - perfect for pottering in even when the weather is not too good. It should ensure a bumper crop of tomatoes this year. The funnies are great. I especially identified with the sock one. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs to you both, and Millie, of course. Ellie xx

LA Paylor said...

I love your flowers... we had lots of flowers when we lived in Maryland but not here in Colorado

StampinCarol said...

Happy belated 13th!
How wonderful to have time with the youngsters! And to cuddle with the baby, heaven!
Gorgeous flowers and nice little greenhouse!
Love the humor!
Have a great weekend!
Carol N #24

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have been offline since early Friday morning when a lightening strike took out the transformer in my neighborhood. That's why you haven't heard from me until now. Unlike all the mothers, I have always been afraid of holding a baby. Your flowers are stunning and I totally enjoyed your funnies. Sorry to be so late visiting.

Catriona said...

Beautiful photos, Annie, and always bring a smile. X