Friday 6 May 2022

This week's smiles...week 471

 Hello all.  I was MIA this Wednesday because we were making memories and sharing lots of smiles.


We had our first trip out in our motor home for a long time.  We went for a long weekend to a beautiful, adult only campsite in Llanidloes, mid Wales.

It was a spotless, well run site that we could highly recommend if you're ever in the area and while we were there we went to Clywedog dam and these photos were taken at the side of the reservoir where we stopped for lunch.....stunning views.





Our little fur baby, Milly came with us of course and here she is sleeping off one of her many walks....she loves this camping life.




Whilst we were away Mark and Gina had a photo shoot with the boys and I've been given permission to share a few of their gorgeous photos with you.





Here's my latest collage of the flowers around our garden this week and...



...the wisteria needed a photo of it's own...I so wish you could smell it.







Finally here's a couple of collages of funnies that I've found this week.  Hope they make you chuckle.



I hope you have found something to make you smile and will share your smiles by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like you have a lot to smile about this week, Annie. Sweet photo of the boys and family, and Milly, too. Those funnies were great. Have a super Friday and a great week ahead,

Lisca said...

How wonderful that you’ve been out in your camper an! And to Wales again. Have you been to that camp site before? I seem to remember an adult camp site.
The photos from the photo shoot are gorgeous. I like the one of Theomwith his brother on his chest. He looks really proud.
The flowers are beautiful.That wisteria certainly deserves a photo of its own.
The funnies were great as usual and had me chuckling.
Have a good weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

A wonderful smiley post Annie - fab family photos. Glad you enjoyed your break - it's good to get away and what better place to go. xx Jo

mamapez5 said...

The reservoir looks like a beautiful spot for lunch. Milly does well to keep walking with you and has earned that rest.
Loely photos of the boys. It is good to see that Theo ñoves his new brother. I am sure they will be great pals.
Your garden is beautiful as ever. I love the wisteria. We had it all over our first house in Oswestry.
It is nice to be back with my friends in blog-land. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Bit late today as I've been walking dogs and cleaning the pond filters but I'll show you all that next week including the wildlife Lol! I can imagine Milly enjoys the time away with all those new things to sniff at. Beautiful family photos and the gorgeous flowers too. Of course the funnies are always a good end to the post. Have agreat weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

awe big brother is so kind and gentle

Catriona said...

Stunning photos, Annie, of your adventures, family and garden!! I love how natural the family photos are-all looking wonderful.
Hope you are both well. X