It's been a manic week here for me but I have still managed to make my ATCs for the swap...I think Jo has a list of the ones wanting to swap because we are both sending them out together.
Since last week I have....
Made this lovely Memory bear out of a wonderful husband's favourite shirt.
Made these three Memory dogs in memory of a 19 year old little dog that died of old age but was a very special friend for it's owner. They are made out of the dogs toys and blankets.
Made this Memory cat in memory of a much loved Mum. I was asked to put a lock of her hair inside when I stuffed it so I made a little fabric heart shaped pocket to keep it safe inside.
On top of all that I have
- shortened 5 shirts,
- let out 3 pair of trousers,
- shortened a coat,
- put a zip in a gents hoody
- and adjusted a pair of surgical support pants [yes I do get asked to do all sorts here].
- I have more memory bears on their way and
- another dress coming for me to work my wonders on this morning.