Friday 29 April 2022

This week's smiles....week 470

 Happy Friday to one and all.  Here we are at the catch up of smiles from the week and, as always, there's been a few.




Big brother duties are settling down nicely.....here is Theo reading a bedtime story to Louie.  I have a video of it all and Louie does seem to be listening closely to his big brother and Theo's reading is amazing now.



I really dont like having my photo taken but these two made me so aware of the difference in the last 5 years and now more than 3 stone down.....yes I'm smiling.....lots!!!

The first photo is when Theo was little and the one on the right was taken this week with Louie.














Finally I have 3 collages of funnies for you this week....hope you enjoy them.

Hugs,
Annie x




7 comments:

Lisca said...

Louie is gorgeous and what a sweet photo of Theo reading to him.
I am amazed at your weight loss! What a difference! In such a few years! Well done you, I hadn’t realized quite how much it was.
Just looking at Louie Latin. He is cute too.
I had a good old giggle at the funnies.
Have a lovely weekend. Here we’re having a bank holiday weekend and it promises to be sunny.
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. It really shows in your chin and neck in the above photos. Cute funnies, too.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done Annie, the difference in the photographs is amazing and you should be really proud of yourself. The dog funnies are brilliant. The one looking at himself in the mirror reminds me of a dog we had years ago who looked in the mirror and then walked behind it just to check there was no one there. They are a lot brighter than we realise. Have alovely day. Off to walk Stan and then I'll be back later. Hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Ha ha - loved the funnies. Your photos prove how hard you have worked at keeping trim - great work! Well done to Theo on his story reading skills. xx Jo

LA Paylor said...

congrats on the weight loss!!! that's hard to do

Catriona said...

Beautiful boys and it’s lovely to see Theo reading to his brother. You look very much slimmer in photo 2-well done on all your hard work.

Spyder said...

Morning, sorry I'm soooo late.Couldn't do last weeks WOYWW but I have to say, that I loved that Hare in his little blue and white clothing! And this week wow!! Well done you on losing so much! You look so much younger! love the funnies and the tulips! Happy late WOYWW!?
((Lyn))#22