Wednesday 23 March 2022

WOYWW...

 Hello all.  It's been another busy week for me but the sun has been shining and the bees are buzzing.  The birds are singing and the garden is full of beautiful Spring flowers...what's not to love?

I have a couple of photos to share with you today...



The quilt cover you saw on my desk last week has now been made into 2 Memory bears and a Memory cushion cover...Superman has never looked so good eh?



My next challenge was this Memory bear.  It is made from a tie dyed cushion cover that a young man made at school and there was just enough fabric to cut the 4 panels out.  It was quite a challenge and I had to turn my pattern pieces round several times to make them fit.



The last, but by no means least, photo I'm sharing with you today is this little bear Lulu designed and made herself.  I love that she is willing to have a go [we all started there] and love what she achieved.

I have another bridesmaid's dress fitting today and yet another coming tomorrow [for different weddings] so I will be kept busy but if you leave me a message so I know you've called by I will do my best to pop over to yours when I get a minute.

Hugs,

Annie x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Loving the Superman cushion and bears especially! Happy sewing this week and happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lynn Holland said...

What m amazing job you did on the Superman project Annie. They will be thrilled to bits with it.
And Lulu gets a big thumbs up from me for her bear too.
Have a lovely week my friend
Lynn xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done Lulu, you did a great job there on that little bear! And you did too with the Superman teds and the determination to make the pattern pieces fit!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Neet said...

Great memory Bears Annie, and a super cushion. Love the teddy Lulu has made, what a budding little seamstress she is.
Hope baby bump is ok and Gina is doing well.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Well done - superman looks good, and the little brown bear wasn't easy - but you did it! Well done to Lulu as well!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #12

Lynnecrafts said...

Super bears Annie! I love the brown bear. He looks as if you had to work hard to get the pieces to fit! Well done Lulu! A wonderful bear!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It always makes me smile how different the bears look even though they are made from the same pattern. I adore Lulu's bear he is a cracker! Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Twiglet said...

I love your bears etc but the achievement award has to go to Lulu today!! xx Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do love Lulu's bear Annie. The superman cushion and memory bears are so cool too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Tell Lulu well done on her bear design. Early designs are always precious. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #7

Sharon Madson said...

Fun memory bears! Happy WOYWW! #23

Lindart said...

It might be spring here, but the Daffodils and Tulip don't arrive for another month :-(. Just the crocus and snowdrops will be flowering this month. I really look forward to the Magnolia trees flowering though! Lovely bears as usual! You have quite the talent! Lulu's bear is very cute too! Have a great week, Lindart #21

Susan Renshaw said...

Great makes Annie and I love Lulu's bear.
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #17