Friday 11 March 2022

This week's smiles....week 463

 Another week has passed and as always I have lots to smile about to share with you all...



It's not the most flattering photo of me cos I'm in my nightie and have bed hair but it's so full of love that I love it.  This was taken at 6am on Tuesday morning just after we had done our Wordle.  Theo put his head on my shoulder and looked up into my eyes and said 'I love you Nanny'....magical. 





This is Gina at 34 weeks....she looks a picture of health and as long as she rests lots she is fast approaching a time when they will be happy for her to have the baby....she's doing all the right things to 'cook' the little one for as long as she can.



I think Gina and Theo aren't the only ones to miss Mark while he's been working away.  Their Cockerpoo Maisie likes to cuddle him and looks up into his face with so much love.

I love this photo.




Our garden is now full of Spring flowers so I've taken a few pics and put them together into 2 collages to share with you...





...I love Spring with all it's new growth.  It makes my heart sing.



Finally here's a few funnies for you.

I hope you have found something to make you smile too and will now share your smiles by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

14 comments:

Helen said...

great pics of the family! enjoy the spring flowers too.

Twiglet said...

Lovely photos. Gina's doing a great job there! Loved the funnies too - especially the online scam. xx Jo

mamapez5 said...

You are more of an early bird than I am Annie. 8.00 is the earliest I surface unless I have a really early appointment. It is lovely to see the bond you have with Theo. And it is good to see Gina and baby still going strong. Noit long to wait now.
I am happy with my little pot of Springtime, but your garden flowers are beautiful. I can oalmst smell them from here!
The funnies made me smile too. Stay smiling this week. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, the love betw3een you and Theo is almost tangible. He comes across as a lovely boy.
Wonderful that Gina and baby are doing well. It takes patience but she'll get there.
The spring flowers are gorgeous. I always yearn for spring and I perk up when I see all those flowers. I hate winter and March is always the most difficult month as spring is near but we're not quite there yet and it can be real cold in March. Many times we've had snow on my birthday.
The funnies had me chuckling, especially the marigolds. I wonder if the Americans have those gloves. If not, they won't get the joke.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Catriona said...

All beautiful photos and thank you for sharing. Happy weekend. đŸ’•

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi all back soon, walking dogs xXx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I tried to leave a comment FOUR times after I linked and each time got an error message. I finally gave up and went to bed. I have left messages to at least one other blog just now, so I hope this goes through. Some days I hate blogger.

You and Theo look so precious together and I like how Gina looks so healthy. Nice photo of Mark and Maisie, too.

Your flowers are beautiful. We have too much snow right now for the blooms to be happy. We need at least another month for our spring flowers to bloom. Cute funnies, too.

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely photos (and that mahonia cover photo is a stunner too!!). Thanks for the funnies and bringing a smile to my face. Wishing you a happy, healthy week, Cindy #20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I can tell you have a very loving family which is such a lovely thing. Your marigolds made me smile. Several times I bought tulips at Bakewell show, one lot were supposed to be mixed variety and the others variegated but no they were all red! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xxx

LA Paylor said...

every love shot is awesome. Each pic tells the story. I know you'll replay the I LOVE you Nanny forever. Maisie... and the daffodils coming up! lol

Mary - Durham said...

I have following your blog for a while now. I love your funnies. Love the marigolds You have really cheered me up.

Neet said...

It must be lovely to be a grandma. How wonderful to have a moment like that.
Hugs, Neet xx

Spyder said...

Love the photos-love the funnies! (Lyn)

Lynn Holland said...

Popping in on my way to the workdesks.
I’m glad I got here, it’s so beautiful to see so much love in one post.
You’ve put a big smile on my face Annie xxx