Friday 2 April 2021

This week's smiles...week 415

 It's been an exciting week here at Sewing by Annie's because for years I have been writing my blog on an old laptop that has become so slow that I learnt how to be really patient but it took me hours to do what I wanted.  Wednesday evening I had this delivered...


It's sooooo fast and this is the first blog post I've written on it ....am I smiling?  You bet I am.  I love technology....of course it's taken a bit of setting up.  Michelle has helped and we have had lots of giggles.


During our fun day with Theo on Tuesday Theo was showing my how to do something on my iPad [because I was struggling!!] ... he might only be 4 and not at school until September but he's so clever on an iPad already.



Finally but by no means least.  Here is a collage of the latest smiles from our garden....there is so much coming into bloom out there and there really are smiles in every corner.

I just have to wish you all a very happy Easter...hoping the sun shines for you.

Now please leave me a little comment before you link to your smiles below.

Hugs,

Annie x

7 comments:

Twiglet said...

Brilliant - you will get lots of fun from your new "toy". I love that photo of you and Theo - he's growing up sooo quickly. Happy Easter. xxx Jo

mamapez5 said...

Oh you will enjoy the new lap-top I am sure. The little ones are way ahead with using technology 'toys' aren't they. But that is the way the world is going so it is well they are moving with it. I try to keep up a bit, but my sons have to explain things to me quite often.
You have a lovely mix of daffodils/narcissi in your garden. they make a lovely show at this time of year. Have a very happy Easter. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, loving the flowers they are so pretty. We need to re plant our garden as there doesn't seem to be much colour at the moment. Theo is brilliant and brings back memories for me of when we first started with computers at school. We really had to be on our toes as the children picked the stuff up so quickly and at that time the security wasn't so good so I hardly dare tell you the things they would find when they were supposed to be searching for other things! but they were older than Theo so their minds were on....well other stuff! Have a lovely Easter. Hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Congratulations on your new laptop! And how wonderful that you know a tech savvy person to help you set it all up. I'm sure Theo will help you with your next one! Isn't he great, that little man!
I love your yellow flowers. Daffodils are so sunny. I actually love those yellow tulips. I don't see those very often. They are really beautiful.
Have a lovely Easter weekend. I too hope the weather is nice for you.
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

we just got a new computer too and wowza, I forgot you don't have to hate your computer!

Olde Dame Holly said...

I love that collage! So many pretty blooms. Yes, when I taught, the students showed me all the "tips and tricks" to using my phone and the classroom technology!

Catriona said...

Enjoy your new laptop-I also bought one a couple of months ago and it’s such a joy to use. It’s lovely to see a photo of you and Theo -he looks so serious showing you what to do. Lovely garden photos-Spring really is my favourite time of year. 💕