Friday 26 March 2021

This week's smiles...week 414

 Oh what a lovely week it's been ...the sun has shone most days and I've had a really lovely week with lots of Memory bear requests coming through my door.....I'm buzzing and so are the bees :-)

Tuesday was a day of fun with Theo....Oh how we have missed this little ray of sunshine coming through our door.

He's such a bright little button.  We got the next batch of jigsaws out that he'd not seen before [age 5+] and he whizzed his way through most of them.  We have a maths game suitable for age 5-7 with sums on the one side and you have to match the right side with the answer on it [if it's the right answer the pieces match]....I couldn't find one he couldn't do!

We really enjoyed crafty creative play and made all sorts with building sticks, pipe cleaners etc....he's got a really creative mind and loves being crafty. [as you can see so does Grandad too].

I notice I'm in none of the photos....yes I was playing but I'm always the one behind the camera :-)


Finally I have been out in my garden to snap the latest blooms for you.

The white daffs are newly planted this year and are looking gorgeous and the first tulips are starting to open....there will be many more to come yet.

I really love this time of year with all the garden waking up from the Winter.  Every corner of our garden has something to smile at.

I hope you've had a week of smiles too and will share them with us by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not sure what I did, but right after I linked here, I hit a key or several keys at the same time and took my modem offline. I had to log back in to it. I had no idea how to, since I'd not done it before. I wasn't allowed on the internet because of no modem. Thankfully, I found the instructions because in addition to no internet, I had no phone, which was also controlled by the modem. I sure don't want to do that again.

Theo looks really engrossed and happy. So does your husband. These flowers are amazing. I actually have some coming up in my yard for a change. Have a super rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, Annie.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, pleased to hear you're keeping busy and your little friend was able to visit too. The flowers are so pretty. The weather here is up and down at the moment but yesterday was nice and we managed to get in the garden for a while. Have a lovely weekend hopefully with lots of smiles. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

It is great to see Theo having such a lovely and creative time with his Grandad. I full understand the photo situation. I am always the one behind the camera too!.
Your garden really is coming to life. The white daffodils are so pretty and the tulips a beautiful contrast. It is really uplifting to see everything coming back to life. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Lovely to see T and his Grandad enjoying playing together. Beautiful Spring pics - garden looking good. We might be able to come and visit it one day!! xx Jo

Lisca said...

Oh those flowers are amazing. What a joy!
You are busy again. That's always good and it brings in the no doubt needed income.
Little Theo is a genius! How old is he now? Obviously not old enough to go to school, so he's not four yet I reckon. An amazing kiddy, with amazing grandparents that can stimulate his creative mind and improve his dexterity. Fab!
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Olde Dame Holly said...

All your photos brought a smile! The flowers and the sweetest little sprig of all, your grandson.