Friday 12 March 2021

This week's smiles...week 412

 The weeks seem to be flying by here at Sewing by Annie's.  I think we can all see a little light at the end of the tunnel with the schools opening back up this week but I'm sure we are all feeling a little nervous as to whether it will keep going in the right direction.  If things go well I should be able to reopen for fittings on April 12th and have already penciled in my first Wedding dress fitting for that day....I'm keeping everything crossed.

I don't have family photos to share with you this week but we did enjoy our Theo time on Tuesday while his mummy was working.  What I do have is the latest update of the colours popping up all around our garden......Spring really is on it's way folks :-)


It made me smile to see just how many blooms are opening up out there.  I may have mentioned before that Spring is my favourite time of the year :-)

The other things I have to share with you today are a few funnies I've found during the week...some are a bit groan worthy but they made me smile.


Stay safe and keep smiling my friends.

Hugs,

Annie x

9 comments:

Helen said...

your flowers are so pretty! great funnies.

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning Annie, it must be much warmer where you are as there’s only snowdrops popped up as yet near us. It’s so lovely to see all the pretty colours and new growth.
Mum hasn’t provided any funnies for me to pinch off her Facebook page this week, I’ll have to be having a word with her. She’s letting the side down haha.
Enjoy Mother’s Day Annie, I’m sure you will be spoilt rotten one way or another
Lynn xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's raining here so I'm doing a quick visit before walking the dogs. The flowers are gorgeous and a sign that spring must be on it's way....I hope. I'm holding my breath for a couple of weeks now the children are back at school and not getting too excited yet. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Beautiful spring flowers bring so much joy. Fingers crossed that you can open again on 12th April. X

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I didn't join in today. I had planned to, but didn't want this week to be as bad as last when I didn't get to visit everyone until Saturday. I'll be back next Friday.

Olde Dame Holly said...

Oh, those were funny! All of the spring flowers are lovely, but those camellias have my heart!

mamapez5 said...

So glad you are still finding things to smile at, and sharing them with us too.
It is a daunting thought to make a wedding dress but I can tell you will be happy to get back to what you were meant to be doing.
You really do have a wonderful selection of plants in your garden, and obviously get a lot of pleasure from them. I like spring flowers more than summer ones, perhaps because they bring a message of new life, new hope. Kate xx

Lisca said...

Sorry I'm late. I forgot to link this morning. I'm all over the shop as you can imagine. So much to do. I had prepared my blog on Wednesday, knowing I wouldn't have time on Thursday, and my computer decided it would post at midnight (Without me knowing) So I was so surprised to get comments the next day!
I love your flowers. Especially the hellebores. Our climate is not suitable unfortunately for them.
I had a chuckle at the funnies, although I didn't 'get' the spaghetti car.
I do hope you get to do that wedding dress fitting, otherwise the poor bride will be absolutely frantic. It's bad enough getting married during Covid with only a few people allowed to attend.
Have a lovely weekend,
Stay safe,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous bit of garden colour! Loved the funnies. Happy Mother's Day. xx Jo