Wednesday 8 January 2020

WOYWW.....

It's as if it never happened now.....Christmas is all packed away in it's boxes and back in the attic until next year now and I'm back at work.....and just to prove it.....




First thing Monday morning I replaced a 26" open-ended zip in a Gent's coat and then the postman arrived with a parcel for me.  It contained a shirt belonging to a much loved Grandad and, of course, by lunchtime I had made my first Memory Bear of the New Year.....not a bad start to the New Year eh?

He's made from brushed cotton so is a rather cuddly bear too and was really lovely to make.




Since last week the bunnies have multiplied [of course they have cos that's what bunnies do isn't it?] and there's now two completed and sitting waiting patiently on my sewing machine for me to make them some clothes....Phoebe and Lulu saw them at the weekend and they said, at the very least, they need some pants!!


I have printed out and cut out some of the patterns to make their clothes and been sorting out all the tiny prints ready to make them some out of....of course when Jo saw them on Monday morning when she called in for coffee [yes I had time for a catch up with my much older sister too on Monday morning] she said she had some fabrics with tiny prints on and she sorted me out a bag of bits I can dip into too.
You will be pleased to know I've already cut out one pair of pants :-)



That's all I have to share today.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will leave me a little message so I know you've called by and I will do my best to pay you a return visit when I get a minute.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Helen said...

love the multiplying bunnies! no doubt soon there will be more - and hopefully decently clad to spare their blushes. Love the latest Memory Bear, do love a brushed cotton fabric! Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Get into that bag of fabrics and use it up!! xx Jo

Lynn Holland said...

Happy 2020 Annie, I hope you have a happy healthy year.
I was immediately drawn to those gorgeous bunnies they are lovely.
Lynn xx 17

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I think the girls are quite right, Tilda bunnies are always beautifully dressed. And a naked bunny could lead to erm, more bunnies! Loved the Friday smiles, you can tell from this how late I’m running again!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, so sad to see Christmas packed away but it has to be done. And you have been busy - back to work with a bang. Lovely memory bear - I like the check fabric which does look cuddly. I'm impressed with how the rabbits are increasing in number - they are fab. But the girls are right, they need pants! You're going to have fun making clothes for them. Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie x #18

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie,the bear looks fab, bet he really is so soft! The bunnies will no doubt look amazing in their new clothes, the prints look great. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Caro said...

Gorgeous memory bear and lovely bunnies - I look forward to seeing their clothes! Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a good week, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They definitely need underwear of some description, lol! You can feel the soft cotton of that bear, one of your nicest yet IMO. Christmas seems ages away doesn't it? We had such a lovely time with family and friends, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see you're not wasting any time getting back to the bears and what a beauty. Loving the bunnies too. Happy creative woyww, Angela x8x

Anne said...

Another gorgeous bear. I'm also looking forward to seeing the bunnies dressed. Anne x 22

Sarah Brennan said...

The bunnies look great Annie, can't wait to see them all dressed up. Your first memory bear of the decade is a cuddly looking one as well. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Love those bunnies, looking forward to seeing them dressed :) x Angela #27

Neet said...

I love the soles of the feet of the bunnies. Hope they don't multiply as fast as real ones do or there will be no room in the home for you and the family.
Am on my third day of "good" - don't really want to say as i feel I am tempting fate - I cannot believe it. Got a slight twinge last night so stopped it by getting the hw bottle on straight away and it didn't develop. So happy.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx