Wednesday 1 January 2020

WOYWW....

Oh wow what a week it's been here at Sewing by Annie's.  My intentions really were good last week but when it came to leaving all my blogging friends comments I failed hopelessly until Boxing Day....I plan to do rather better this week.
So firstly what's on my desk this week?  Well nothing at all has gone on in my sewing room but I do have another desk to show you.....


This was my 'desk' last night.  I have really really enjoyed some 'me time'.  I've been using the Christmas present from my darling hubby that I showed you last week.  Luna Lapin needs only 5 minutes of machine sewing and the rest is all done by hand and I've really enjoyed my week.  As you can see I've now made one rabbit and in the bowl next to her I've been making another one.  The clothes need to be made using my sewing machine so they will be made between sewing jobs when I start back to work next week so for now I am enjoying my hand sewing.....and the rabbits are breeding lol.  Also you may have noticed that I am treating myself with a glass of Baileys....a girl has to see the New Year in with a tipple doesn't she?

So without more a do I just have to wish you all a very Happy New Year and here's hoping 2020 comes with lots more fun, love and friendship and we can all enjoy good health throughout.
Hugs,
Annie x


16 comments:

Anne said...

Happy New Year Annie. Glad you have had some 'me' time. Anne X

Helen said...

Happy new year Annie! wishing you all a happy and healthy 2020. Love Luna! Helen

Catriona said...

Happy 2020 to you and your family. We wish you many, many miles of happy motorhoming!

Sarah Brennan said...

Luna Lapin looks great Annie and I'm sure her collection of friends will grow lol. Glad you managed some me time. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Happy Merry Merry I'm playing catch up I went to Mr. Linky from a previous post and working my way around, can't sleep. We are having winds, sleet and snow. Oh the fun of winter, being inside !! Your little Luna Lapin is adorable. I had patterns of Small and Large size rabbits back in the day and made a family Loved their clothes, maybe will share when Easter items come out of hiding. Most of December I have enjoyed Rum Chata, in my coffee or topped on ice cream. It now comes in a box of the 1 oz little cream cups Helped me get thru a mess with my Sinus ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

craftyani said...

Sometimes it is good to have me time and vacate your machine etc and sit in a comfy chair and sew. Hope you have a prosperous and healthy 2020. ANi

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hmm, Bailey's - I might just have to go get some! Cute little rabbit to keep all the other creatures (bear, dogs and cats) company. B, D, C - you could go through the whole alphabet for each letter! Happy New Year Annie! xx zsuzsa https://inkydinkydoodle.blogspot.com/2020/01/woyww-552-finished-advent-journal-2019.html

Hettie said...

Hello Lovely XX Happy New Year to you xx just having a snoop! Loving your rabbit xx see you at the crop xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, loving the new bunny he's so sweet. I'm sorting out a few things and hubby has gone to Screw Fix/Tool Station, not sure which but he's picking up some more bits for the electrics in my cabin. Maisie and Stan have just had a brushing so they are tired and will probably sleep all afternoon now. Hope you have a lovely day and I am looking forward to many more happy visits to see what you get up to next. Sending hugs and wishing you a very Happy New Year. Angela xXx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, and Happy New Year from us both. Love the rabbits- well they do say they breed fast, lol. Love a glass of Baileys myself, in fact was my drink of choice before I discovered Long Island Ice Tea, Mojitos and Gin, rofl!Not that I drink enough to end up rolling on the floor, got past that silly stage in my teens.:) Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz X

Twiglet said...

Luna is looking good! xx Jo

Neet said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Annie.
Love Luna the Lapin and cannot wait to see the outfits you will no doubt dress her in from time to time.Enjoy yourself and if you want a Baileys, have a Baileys
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynn Holland said...

Happy new year to you Annie and your lovely family and thank you for the Christmas card. I still put up the ones you’ve sent me in previous years.
Not doing woyww today. Back next week hopefully.
Lynn xx

Caro said...

Love Luna lapin - she is adorable. I love a Baileys too - Happy New Year to you and yours. Wishing you much love, laughter and crafting. With love and God bless, Caro xxx

Sandra de said...

"me" time withn Bailey..... love it. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy 2020.
sandra de

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie very late in making it around, love the creation of Luna Lapin this far and looking forward to tomorrow’s edition ..and what wonderful smiles you shared too!
Happy very belated WOYWW. Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially good health in 2020.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #2 kinda! ๐Ÿ˜Š

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}