Wednesday 29 January 2020

WOYWW.....

Happy Wednesday to one and all.  I hope you are all well and happy and have an enjoyable creative week since we caught up last. 

My shares this week are...




The last 5 Memory characters that have now gone to their new homes....3 cats and 2 bears.

They are all proudly wearing their personalised labels and I've heard back from my customer that all their new owners really love them so that make my job so rewarding.




I think there's been some hanky panky going on in my sewing room because, as you can see, there is a new little bunny.  They are born naked, of course, but hopefully I will get time soon to make her some clothes....watch this space.


Bunny number 5 has now been cut out and I've made a start at putting him together....then there's just one more little boy bunny to make to complete the 3 girls and 3 boys for our grandchildren.

I have had a lot of interest shown to them and have said that I will happily sell them [for the right price of course], and will then replace any needed.....I am really enjoying making each one different.





I saw this on Facebook and it sure fits the bill for me.  I keep taking my happy pills.  My sewing really does lift my spirits when needed.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit this week and will leave me a little hello message so I know you've called in.  I will do my best to pop over to yours ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

Helen said...

I think the bunnies are just lovely! I am sure they would fly off your shelves. Have a great week Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy pils! No doubt though, an hour or so at your favour it’s craft is definitely good for mind and body! Just double check the ‘reproduction’ policy on those long legged bunnies...if they are Tilda there might be a copyright problem for selling and you don’t want to stumble into that! I like naked almost as much as i like ‘em dressed in their wonderful individual outfits, they sure let your mind run riot through the old scrap bag!

Twiglet said...

Ha ha - I think I am on the same "happy pills". See you later! xx Jo

Catriona said...

I’ll have some of those happy pills any day of the week, Annie! My felt arrived yesterday and once I have completed 18 drawstring bags and another golf ball wreath, I will get started to my own Luna. X

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, so many lovely cats and bears! And the new ones do look so cool in their clothes. You are so clever, truly. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Neet said...

Nice Memory animals but the bunnies stole my heart. I love how you have been dressing them, they look perfect in their clothes. Can see how much you must enjoy making outfits for them all.
Love your Happy Pills, it would make a great poster for your business.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yep, sewing really does help in all sorts of ways! I have really missed being in my craft room and can't wait to get back in there and start making stuff again!
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, more of your fabulous animals - all totally adorable. Though how you know the latest rabbit is a she is a mystery to me! Have a lovely week. Hugs, Ellie x #19

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I think it takes more than a little hanky panky to create these little characters LOL. You've made so many already - have you ever wondered how many overall? Must be approaching 100 or more. Wishing you a lovely week, Annie! xx zsuzsa #18

Caro said...

Loving the bears and bunnies again this week. The final picture is perfect for you - not for me - sewing causes me great stress as thread always ends up in a tangle whenever I go anywhere near it! Happy WOYWW. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#9)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love everything you make but the bunnies are really special, they have such characters. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x15x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love how those MB's are all different, the tags are a great addition.
I'm wondering if next week you may have a table full of Bunnies.. Blink and there will be half a dozen more Haa haa!! Good to hear it makes you happy creating them because it makes me happy to see them.
Happy WoywW Tracey #7

Sarah Brennan said...

Bunnies certainly have a way of multiplying don't they Annie lol. What a fabulous array of cuddles and love in animal form. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lindart said...

The bears, cats and bunnies are so-o-o cute! One suggestion for the cats, however, can you make their ears pointier? Thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Yes agree Annie, creating is a giant happy pill.. love the bunnies and bears both are filled with so much love.
Sorry for such late visit .. 😊
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}