Wednesday 15 March 2023

WOYWW....

 What a difference a day makes!!!!

I had no customers all last week but on Saturday morning I had messages from 7 customers and filled in my diary for this week with...

  • A bride and two bridesmaids for fittings on Friday
  • Another bride for her fitting on Wednesday followed by
  • 2 memory bears coming Wednesday afternoon, one of which is wanted for  Mother's day
  • Thursday morning a further 4 memory bears to make from babygros
  • another customer was dropping off her wedding dress on Monday afternoon to have a memory bear made from it....and two more messaged me wanting memory blankets making [which I don't do !]
To say I had a busy week ahead of me was an understatement!!!

Saturday night I started with a head cold and felt pretty rough all day Sunday but, after a burning up all Sunday night I did a Covid test and guess what? Yes it was positive so I had to contact all my customers to let them know.  I would be unable to do any of the wedding fittings but the items fo the Memory bears would still be dropped off for me to make them as and when I felt well enough.



So the only thing I have to share with you today is this gorgeous little Memory bear made from the wedding dress.

It was an embroidered satin fabric so not the easiest to sew but I love the finished result.

I hope you're all keeping well and happy.  I will do my best to pop over to see what you're up to in between naps and paracetamols :-)

Hugs,
Annie x


9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh Annie I do hope you recover soon. WHat a beautiful memory bear. Gentle hugs. Sarah #3

Helen said...

Hope you feel better soon! the memory bear made from a wedding dress is just beautiful. take care of yourself. Helen #1

Twiglet said...

I hope you are on the mend. It's a nasty virus. The little wedding bear is beautiful. X x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sorry to hear about the Covid it seems to be going round again so I think it's back to the masks again. Loving the new teddy. Hope you feel better soon and wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

Tracy said...

Oh no Annie, sending get well wishes your way ⭐️ I hope you feel much better soon 🙏 What a full week you had booked as well, but your health comes first 🤗 take care of you,rest up. Gorgeous memory bear it is,beautifully brought to be by you ❤️ Sending much love with extra hugs Tracy #7 xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

So sorry to hear you have covid, Annie, and I hope you feel better soon. Your embroidered satin memory bear is gorgeous.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 x

Neet said...

Where would you be without your Memory Bears, so many and all so different.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Sorry to hear you are poorly. Wishing you a speedy recovery. The wedding bear is beautiful. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m so sorry that you’re Covid bearing again, jolly bad luck and horrid for you, I hope that you’re resting adequately and taking everything that could help. Poor you. I tested but haven’t had it, just a b awful cold which is finally on the run. Beautiful fabric for the wedding bear, gosh what a treasure.