Friday 17 March 2023

This week's smiles....week 504

 Friday is the day of the week when I look back over the last week to find smiles to share with my friends.  It was supposed to be a busy week for me as my diary was filled with customers but, after burning up all Sunday night and testing positive for Covid on Monday morning my plans all changed and this came up on my Facebook page...


....just about says it all don't you think?


I had to cancel the fittings for 2 brides and 2 bridesmaids but have been able to accept items of clothing to make memory bears [socially distanced of course] so when I've felt up to it I have had work to do.

It's an awful virus and I will be very glad when it moves on now.




This little smiling face came in a message to say get well Nanny....works like a treat eh?





The grandchildren [and dogs] enjoyed the snow we had earlier in the week.  I'm not a lover of the cold white stuff but always love to see the children enjoying it.





Theo enjoyed making a family of snowmen on their front garden wall.



I had a pretty little visitor this week.  We have never had a white dove feeding in our garden but he's paid us a visit every day this week...he made my heart sing.


Of course it wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies.....hope they make you smile.


I hope you're all keeping well and happy and have lots of smiles to share with us all this week.

Hugs,

Annie x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Children and snow are magnets! Great photos and lovely smiles.

I couldn't find a Linky, so here is mine:


https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2023/03/friday-smiles-504-trip-tothe-spice.html

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention how sorry I was to read you have Covid. If you are vaccinated, I hope it isn't too severe.

Twiglet said...

I hope that bug clears off soon. Lovely that you have "visitors" to brighten your day. 🌈 x x Jo

Lisca said...

I’m sorry to hear you had Covid. That’s a bummer. It hasn’t gone yet. It is slowly burning itself out but I don’t think it’ll ever go completely. I hope you soon feel better. I was ill last week or the week before but I didn’t test myself. It was a bad cold but I didn’t have a fever although I felt pretty grotty and spent a whole day in bed.
Your photos a gorgeous and would make anyone smile, especially Louie in the car.
Get well soon,
Keep smiling,
(Virtual) hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm sure seeing the children having a good time will have brightened the days for you. Covid seems to be very lively at the moment despite what some people think. I went to the dentist yesterday and there were only two of us wearing masks. I still don't like being in such enclosed spaces with so many people and the waiting room was very busy. Loving the funnies they always are a good way to finish the post. Take care and hope you're back to normal soon. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Like you, I am no fan of the snow, but the children doso enjoy it and it is great to see them having such fun and being very creative too.
So sorry to hear you have been hit by the virus again! I know you have to just live through it but it is tough to get it once, and more thean once just doesn't seem fair. I really hope it leaves you along soon.
Your white dove is beautiful. He is wishing you a peaceful week, so relax and take care of yourself. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Hope you get well soon. The smile sure helps! As the funnies.

Catriona said...

Hope you are resting and recovering, Annie. Lovely photos and thanks for sharing.x

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Thanks for the smiles and sharing those lovely snowy photos with happy children. Fresh air is so good for them (sounding like a granny here,:)...Do hope you are feeling better. Take care.

LA Paylor said...

we had snow again yesterday but then the sun and high altitude melted it already. Yours looks like perfect shaping snow
LeeAnna