Wednesday 8 March 2023

WOYWW....

 Hello all.  I hope life is good with you and you are enjoying the signs of Spring that are now appearing around us.  I had a quieter week this last week with customers but have a bride and her two bridesmaids coming tomorrow for fittings.



I have used my spare time to make a few more sets of coasters for the Harry Johnson Trust.

Having enjoyed making the first two sets I thought a few more in different colour ways would be a good idea...that was until I cut out the 24 backs an inch too small and had to recut another set!!!

A little annoying but guess my head was busy thinking of other things and I'm sure the other squares will get used at some point.




I have nothing else on my desk to share with you today so will love you and leave you for now and will do my best to visit all those that leave me a little message.  Have a great week.

Hugs,

Annie x


13 comments:

Helen said...

Spring has been halted by snow here today! love the coasters, even with the mis- measuring. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Twiglet said...

I love the little coasters - very pretty.🥰

Catriona said...

The coasters are very pretty and I hope they sell well fir the charity. I’m still tidying and devluttering while it’s too cold to be outside. Need to get my crafty hat back on after the great clearout.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The coasters are lovely and I'm sure they will sell well. My crafting head seems a bit tired at the moment but we've got a lot on with mum. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How frustrating cutting out those pieces too small, you’re definitely not on your own there, I’ve lost count of the times I’ haven’t taken time…I’m a fool who rushes in without engaging brain first, lol!!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Diana Taylor said...

Very pretty little coasters, what a lovely idea - I bet they get snapped up.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #16

Crafting With Jack said...

The coaster are very pretty. Perhaps you could do patchwork coasters with the other pieces. Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. Angela. #14

Neet said...

Lovely little coasters, great colours, are wine ones slightly smaller? Just thinking of the small backs you cut.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Tracy said...

Enjoy tomorrow's fittings with the bride and bridesmaids ... what a special time that will be making dreams come true 🥰⭐️💕❤️ You 've been beavering away creating gorgeous coasters ⭐️ loving the floral fabrics 😍 oh my I can imagine how you felt after all that cutting!! It's a beautiful sunny day up here, blue sky with gorgeous puffy white clouds adorning it ☁️☀️ I never tire of the magic it holds.
Sending you love and hugs Tracy #17 xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I hope you have a great week too, Miss Annie, no doubt the bride and her maids will fill up the days! Pretty coasters, what a great idea they are.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love your coasters. They are such a clever way of raising funds for your good cause. And how nice to be helping a bride and her maids look perfect for the big day - I expect they will be in high spirits too. Have a lovely week. Hugs to you both. Ellie x #20

Sarah Brennan said...

Always a pain when you miscut things Annie - I am sure you will find a use for the pieces. Great coasters. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lynnecrafts said...

I’m afraid Spring has taken a back seat for now. We’ve even had snow in Kent. Annoying when you mistake your cutting but your coasters are lovely.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15